Profile for SeanF1989 > Reviews

Titanic Framed Photo
Offered by Picture Favourites

4.0 out of 5 stars Titanic, 17 Aug 2012
This review is from: Titanic Framed Photo
A beautiful image of the Titanic. It looks great hung up on my bedroom wall. Highly recommended for all Titanic/history buffs.

Holy Water Holy Spirit, height 12cm
Holy Water Holy Spirit, height 12cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 17 Aug 2012
This is a beautiful holy water stoup that I would recommend to all Catholics. It is very well made and beautifully painted. It came earlier than I expected too. A great product and great delivery.

The Wartime House: Home Life in Wartime Britain 1939-1945
The Wartime House: Home Life in Wartime Britain 1939-1945
by Mike Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars World War II, 27 May 2012
I love reading about the home front during World War II. I enjoyed reading about the food, clothes, furinture etc that was available during the war. I enjoyed reading about Christmas time during the war and most of all enjoy reading about the resilience and patriotism showed by the people of Britain when Fascism posed a severe threat.

Down will come baby [DVD]
Down will come baby [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meredith Baxter
Offered by WorldCinema

3.0 out of 5 stars A true story?, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Down will come baby [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this film when I was 12 and felt very grown up watching a (What I considered) horror film. The film while not as scary as it was when I first saw it still has it's creepy moments.

If anyone can find any information on the true story that inspired the film would be welcomed.

Dresden [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dresden [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Felicitas Woll
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

4.0 out of 5 stars History geek here, 27 May 2012
The main reason for me purchasing this film was the World War II story but I still got engrossed in the love story. It was a forbidden love and I rooted for Robert and Anna the whole time. The bombing scene is frightning and shows the reality of war. I loved the end scene where the people of Dresden are outside the newly built Frauenkirche.

Max Keeble's Big Move [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Max Keeble's Big Move [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Alex D. Linz
Offered by supermart_usa

4.0 out of 5 stars Max Keeble, 27 May 2012
As stated on my Dancing on the Moon review I saw this film as a child and couldn't find it in any shops until I discovred Amazon. The film brought back good memories and I recommend this as a film the whole family can enjoy.

BECAUSE THEY HATE: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America
BECAUSE THEY HATE: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America
by Brigitte Gabriel

5.0 out of 5 stars Frightning Read, 27 May 2012
Anyone who cares about Western Civilization and it's values should read this book. Brigette is a strong and brave woman. I highly recommend her book and also her Youtube speeches.

The Illustrated World Encyclopedia of Saints: An Authoritative Guide to the Lives and Works of Over 500 Saints, with Expert Commentary and Over 500 Beautiful Painting, Statues and Icons
by Tessa Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 May 2012
This book is wonderful. I loved reading about the lives of the Saints. This book belongs in every Catholic household.

Panic Nation: Unpicking the Myths We're Told About Food and Health
Panic Nation: Unpicking the Myths We're Told About Food and Health
by Stanley A. Feldman

5.0 out of 5 stars How could I have been so fooled?, 27 May 2012
This book is a great read and exposes all the lies we have had drummed into our heads for the past 40 years. I love reading the chapter that debunks the saturated fat myth and always use it when discussing nutrition with friends and relatives.

Douay- Rheims Bible
Douay- Rheims Bible
by Baronius Press
Edition: Bonded Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars The Holy Bible, 27 May 2012
This Bible is perfect. It looks great and has many beautiful pictures. This Bible is my favourite translation and is kept on my night stand.

I 100% reccomend this Bible to all Catholics lapsed and practicing.

Page: 1 | 2