Profile for Richard R. Austin > Reviews

Content by Richard R. Austin

Richard R. Austin "Riccardo" (Wickhamford, U.K.)

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Fantastic, especially with Plex installed, great way of accessing all my stuff.

Genuine Handmade Real Leather Wallet Flip Case for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus (iPhone 6 Plus (5.5"), Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone wants one!, 5 Nov. 2014
Beautiful quality, really like the real leather texture, everyone I have shown it to has said "I want one"!

Colfax
Colfax

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album by a new band in years, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Colfax (Audio CD)
Ok they are all seasoned pros but they have to blend, like a good coffee!

I agree with the other reviewers and have played little else since this hit my turnntable and iPod. Went to see them live in Birmingham and they were fantastic.

Amy's voice tells these story songs so well, Willy did the right thing with joining up with her.

Go buy it, you won't regret it.

Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee Beans 1 kg
Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee Beans 1 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Not rated for Beans to Cup, 15 Feb. 2014
I was sucked in by all the positive reviews and while these beans may be good for cafetiere or drip they are really tasteless in my beans to cup machine. In fact so bad that I emptied the hopper and went back to the much cheaper beans I had been using. I think I need a true strong roast espresso bean to get the taste I want.

Philips QT4090/32 Black Pro Stubble Trimmer with Turbo Vacuum and Additional Stubble Comb (Packaging Varies)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!!, 26 May 2013
Have to say that I am very pleasantly surprised by this product, one of those rare purchases that is much better than expected!

Having bought a couple of cheaper options previously and been pretty disappointed I wasn't expecting miracles but everything works really well and there is no fiddling around with bits of plastic. Just rotate the ring to get the length you need and off you go and in use it is smooth and plenty powerful.

Being fairly thin on top I have had success using it to clip my hair too, so for me it covers all requirements.

Most of the trimming are trapped in the inbuilt receptacle which saves a fair bit of mess.

Technik Art 1/10, 1/2 and 1 inch Graph Roll (Pack of 3)
Technik Art 1/10, 1/2 and 1 inch Graph Roll (Pack of 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly packaged, damaged on arrival!, 7 Dec. 2012
Returmed for refund without even opening, who in their right mind packs this type of paper rolled up in a bit of brown paper and expects it to survive? You can hardly blame the Post Office.

Was delivered late with no communication and then zero communication on return. Had to file a complaint with Amazon.

Enough said.