Profile for Angela Dawes > Reviews

Slow Cooking Properly Explained: Over 100 Favourite Recipes
by Dianne Page
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a present, 21 Feb 2014
Mother-in-law wanted a slow cooking book for her birthday. She likes it - and it arrived on time even though we were a bit late ordering it.

The Gigantic Sudoku Puzzle Book. 1500 Puzzles. Easy through Challenging to Nail Biting and Torturous. Largest Printed Sudoku Puzzle Book ever.: All ... the sudoku games use a 17-clue sudoku grid.
by Jonathan Bloom
Price: 8.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands best, 21 Feb 2014
My husband loves doing Sudoku, and with a broken leg it means he can sit for long periods without getting bored. This book is magnificent and arrived really quickly.

Lego Assorted Pencil Case  - Red/Yellow
Lego Assorted Pencil Case - Red/Yellow
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Son's favourite, 21 Feb 2014
My son loves his pencil box - but it is really difficult to open. It arrived really quickly and we are pleased with it.

Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes
Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes
by Sara Lewis
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought by mistake!, 21 Feb 2014
I bought it for someone else, then realised they already had the book, so i kept it for myself. I have already used it twice and it's really brilliant.

Head Case Designs Bunny Cutie Animal Patterns Hard Back Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 III mini I8190
Offered by eCell
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 20 Feb 2014
I wanted a protective covering for my daughters Samsung mini - and, after looking on-line, this arrived. I thought it was a cover - not a back case, but she loves it so I am happy.

Midnight Memories-Deluxe-
Midnight Memories-Deluxe-

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present, 13 Jan 2014
The person who received it was very happy. It is a shame the boys did not win a Brit last night for it though

Black PU Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Nokia 301
Black PU Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Nokia 301
Offered by Inspire Partz
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just in time for Christmas, 13 Jan 2014
My husband has a new phone - he keeps itin his pocket and the screen keeps getting scratched. A sure fire soultion - and nice and quick.

The Bowling Club
The Bowling Club
by Paul Hammond

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service - quicker than expected, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Bowling Club (Paperback)
I've been looking for the book for ages. It is out of print now but finding it second hand and in such good condition was brilliant. And it arrived a day before the estimated delivery date which was even better.