Profile for Uli S. > Reviews

Content by Uli S.

Uli S.

Page: 1 | 2
Genuine 2Amp Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 Travel Adapter Wall Charger For Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 - 7.0 - 8.0 - 10.1 & Note 8.0
Offered by Technoxpress
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have been included with the portable battery charging pack, 28 Jun 2014
I had to get this 2Amp charger for my portable battery charging pack. Without it, the charging took at least double the time. As I said above, this charger should actually be included when you buy the portable charging pack. It's pointless getting the pack and then having to wait ages for it to charge on a normal charger, or even longer via USB.
So don't think twice, when you buy the charging pack: Just get this charger as well.

Samsung Portable Battery Charging Pack with Micro USB and 30-pin Cable - White
Samsung Portable Battery Charging Pack with Micro USB and 30-pin Cable - White
Offered by Vadgets
Price: 43.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment ever, 28 Jun 2014
I bought this portable battery charging pack, because I always run out of battery due to mobile gaming. It charges the phone at least twice. I didn't have to try it more often, as I usually found a socket by then and could recharge mobile and charging pack again, but it always had 2 red lights left.
This was the best investment I did. Nothing is more annoying, as running out of battery (either due to gaming, or because you are camping in the middle of nowhere and have no access to electricity).
Another plus is, that the device is not too heavy. I compared it with other devices, and found that quite often they where much heavier, but not with much better specs.
I can definitely recommend this charging pack.

Samsung Galaxy S3 2100 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy S3 2100 mAh Battery
Offered by first choice mobile
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 28 Jun 2014
Finding 20 words to describe what's good about a battery is a bit pointless. It's a battery after all. It's working as it is supposed to do and I bought it as a spare one, as I tend to run out of battery due to gaming.

GMYLE(TM) Heavy Duty All Weather Waterproof Tough Case Adjustable Holder Bike Cycle Cycling Handlebar (16mm - 25mm) Mount for Smart Phone (iphone 4S/5/5S/5C , Samsung Galaxy S3/S4) [IPX8]
Offered by Clever Gadgets
Price: 16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your phone dry, 28 Jun 2014
I bought this case especially to be able to recharge my phone while cycling and also have visual access to the screen.
I can give 5 stars for the phone keeping dry.
I am not so happy with the silicon screen (or whatever material it is). When it is raining, I can see the screen very well, but if it is dry and/or sunny, it is hard to make out what's on your screen. Also swiping is not as easy as it normally is. So only 3 stars for that.
My mistake was, that I thought I could charge my phone while cycling and this is obviously not possible. There should be a similar solution like for the phone jack, but it isn't. So I secure the phone with rubber bands and attach the charging cable (which is linked to my hub dynamo). Not really that great.
Also, the connection between case and adapter is very poorly. Riding on bumpy Scottish roads means, that the case detaches itself constantly. I solved the problem again with rubber bands and strings; but now I can't really quickly detach the case and so have to take the phone out instead.
Still a pretty good item. Guess I should have done some more thorough research first.

Nikwax Concentrated Tent & Gear Solarproof (Pack of 1)
Nikwax Concentrated Tent & Gear Solarproof (Pack of 1)
Offered by MTW DIRECT
Price: 11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Jun 2014
I used about a quarter to treat my tent and groundsheet. Diluted it with water, as directed, and used a sponge to apply to the fabric.
Now I am just back from 2 weeks of camping and the tent didn't let me down. I had some pretty rainy days, but the tent stayed dry.
All the Nikwax products I have used so far, have been excellent and I can only recommend them.

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game
Price: 11.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for on-the-go and at home, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
I got introduced to Bananagrams in a coffee shop. It doesn't take much space and fits easy in a handbag for just those occasions. Everybody plays for themselves (kind of scrabble style), and the goal is to finish first. . Very competitive, but in a fun way. I just love the game.

White Leather Wallet Flip Case & Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
White Leather Wallet Flip Case & Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 Jan 2014
It is a bit bulky, but otherwise it is a great product. The leather case protects your mobile phone, while having room for a few cards and some notes. Cover has to be folded back for talking on the phone (so that might be another minus), but I am very happy and pleased with the case.

Appletters Game: Games
Appletters Game: Games
Offered by Lovely Gifts
Price: 11.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that much fun, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Appletters Game: Games (Toy)
Compared to Bananagrams it is quite boring. It is not a very competitive game and more fun to play by oneself.

GSI aluminum cooking set Haluminum lite Microdualist Cookware
GSI aluminum cooking set Haluminum lite Microdualist Cookware
Offered by BIKESTER
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If weight and space is important ..., 10 Jun 2013
than this is the perfect set for 2 people. Very light and just right for cooking food for two. It might look too small, but it isn't. The lid of the pot can be used to strain water after e.g. cooking pasta. The sleeves allow you to touch the bowl with hot food without getting your fingers burned. You only need a pocket knife and then you have a full cutlery set.
Definitely worth buying.

Samsung CLP-350 Series Black toner 4k
Samsung CLP-350 Series Black toner 4k
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES
Price: 29.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Back toner cartridge, 29 Jan 2013
Well, it's a black toner cartridge and it works. So what else do I want.
Although I have to say, the last one I bought (and I don't know where I bought it - not over amazon though) I had to replace with still 93% of toner in it, as it was damaged.
This one now it working perfectly fine. Very nice price, too.

Page: 1 | 2