Profile for Booji > Reviews

Poly Dice Set, Blue, 7 Polyhedron Dice Set D4 D6 D8 D10 D12 D20 D00
Offered by Legendgames
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
nice dice and they arrived quickly

Tagged Spare Rechargeable Braun Oral-B Toothbrush Replacement Battery (42mm x 17mm High Capacity)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me s, 1 Feb 2014
Does the job perfectly.

Tip: If you find it isn't holding charge, at first, go and tidy up your soldering.

Heart of Nowhere
Heart of Nowhere
Price: 9.58

1.0 out of 5 stars er...., 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
'Last night on Earth' was so good I didn't look at reviews or listen to any tracks online before buying this album. Wish I'd saved my money, Is it even the same band? it's a massive step backwards. Soul less dreary music.

ebase - Portable Rechargeable Mini Speaker - Yellow/Black
ebase - Portable Rechargeable Mini Speaker - Yellow/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but check if it's loud enough, 10 May 2012
My requirements were for speakers that were small, portable, rechargeable, loud, good bass

Small: Amazingly small, I forget it is in my bag sometimes.

Portable: It seems quite rugged although I'm not going to start hitting it to test this out. I like the way the cable is contained in a channel around the case.

Rechargeable: Seems to hold it's charge well, I've only charged it once so far.

Loud: I just wish I could get it slightly louder. You couldn't hold a party with it but way louder than background music, it is about as loud as I have the TV.

Good bass: I've not heard much distortion and the bass sounds good (I use a Sony mp3 player which has bass boost).

I genuinely think it's the best product I could get that fits my requirements. I doubt there's a louder one that is just as portable.

Obaku By Ingersoll Gents Brown Leather Strap Watch
Obaku By Ingersoll Gents Brown Leather Strap Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems, 2 Feb 2012
The watch arrived very promptly but was the wrong colour, I ordered black and silver but instead got brown and gold. Delivery and picking problems aside, the watch didn't even work! and the seconds hand was loose and swinging around.

Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Offered by Sivitec_Direct
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks, 1 Jun 2011
I've ordered this product twice now, the product is great, the price is reasonable, and the delivery time is amazingly fast.

STK BTHS600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
STK BTHS600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, 20 Feb 2011
I really like these headphones, they are compact, sturdy and the audio quality seems fine to me (I'm no audiophile), I did however find one problem with them but I think this is a problem for all bluetooth headsets; the audio is out of sync when I watch movies. I have since found a workround by using a media player that allows me to offset the audio (VLC player).