Profile for Robert Sacks > Reviews

Content by Robert Sacks

Robert Sacks "Robert Sacks"

Graef MS62 Acrylic Milk Frother, Black
Graef MS62 Acrylic Milk Frother, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Milk FrotheGraef Milk Frother Black, 6 Jan. 2015
I've recently bought the milk frother. I'm delighted with it. I use full cream milk for coffee and semi skimmed for Chai Latte and the froth is very good. It certainly makes a difference.

It's well designed and with a pouring spout. It shows the maximum levels for milk, both hot and cold. It's quiet running and I find it easy to clean.

I've only used it once for a cold drink and have not yet decided whether it works as well with cold drinks. Certainly for hot drinks I'm quite happy with it.

I would recommend this milk frother. I find I'm using it several times a day.

Robert Sacks

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Rob, 13 July 2009
I learned about the book "A Pattern of Islands" from an elderly friend who wanted to replace her worn out copy but can't get round to 2nd hand shops. The book is out of print. I got her a copy on the internet.

I broused it before giving it to her and thought it looked interesting.

It is a delightful, easy but good read, well written in good early 20th Century English but an Oxbridge educated man. Arthur Grimble was sent to the Pacific Islands in about 1914 as a British administrator. He is a lovely, generous man who writes of his experiences amongst the islanders.

This is a heart warming, sometimes very funny, but always interesting book. I found revelations of the islanders own religion thought provoking.

This is a worthwhile read, easy but satisfying.