Profile for melon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Me Without You
Me Without You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Me Without You (Kindle Edition)
I loved this from page 1 and could not put it down. Almost as good as "me before you".....enjoy! Love the characters and heartwarming story.

The Storyteller
The Storyteller

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
I love Jodi Picoult, I have read all of her books and never once been disappointed. This book is totally unlike her other books, but is just as gripping. I could NOT put this book down. Amazingly well written, plenty of tears in my eyes for the horrendous way the Jews were treated. There is a slight twist at the end, as there always is with her books, but I had kind of figured it out before I finished, but it did not detract from the book at all. I read this in two days, then started again from the beginning and re-read. This is a fantastic read, and I think the best yet from Jodi Picoult.

The Time Keeper
The Time Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: The Time Keeper (Kindle Edition)
Could not put this down....a must read. Brilliant from start to finish :) buy it you will not be disappointed!

Lessons in the Dark
Lessons in the Dark

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read worse, 10 April 2013
Not bad. The worst thing was the way Kristy keeps saying "like" before every sentence. Drove me mad!!!! Ok for an easy read.

Blue Banana - Teal and Black Pussy Bow Top Size 14
Blue Banana - Teal and Black Pussy Bow Top Size 14
Offered by Blue Banana

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 7 Feb 2013
I received this really quickly, it arrived absolutely beautifully packaged, with a christmas stick of rock taped to the box - what a lovely addition :) The top is lovely, gorgeous fabric, and very flattering. Thankyou!!!

TOOL-GENIUS® LAPTOP CUSHION PORTABLE READING LAP TOP TRAY TABLE WITH 5 LED LIGHT & CUP HOLDER LAZY PUPPY
Offered by Gifts4Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 7 Feb 2013
I bought this for my parents, currently in their 70's and enjoying the wonders of the internet for the first time!! As they travel around with their laptop - connecting to wifi in spain, italy, france etc, I thought this would be a well used and practical present. Turns out I was right, they love it, and I bought just as they were thinking to buy their own. So everyone happy!! Great fast delivery and very pleased with my purchase.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Stainless Steel Spice , Set of 6
Kitchen Craft Home Made Stainless Steel Spice , Set of 6
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, 7 Feb 2013
I bought 2 lots of 6 spice jars. They look beautiful and are functional too :) with opening screw top lid, and two dispenser choices, you cannot go wrong. I received really quickly, well packaged, and I would recommend these highly :)

Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics (Absolute Beginner's Guides (Que))
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics (Absolute Beginner's Guides (Que))
by Michael Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick review, 27 Jan 2013
I bought this for my mum and dad (in their 70's) and just getting to grips with the internet and all that goes with it. I had a quick look before I wrapped this up and it seems like a really good guide to 'how to' etc, so I think they will be on their way to knowing their way around the net before too long :)

The Good Father
The Good Father

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Good Father (Kindle Edition)
I read this before I got my kindle. This is a brilliant story of a dad trying to do his best for his daughter.....and succeeding until things get on top of him. Well recommended.

This Could Hurt
This Could Hurt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great graphics, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: This Could Hurt (App)
Good 3d graphics, gets really hard as you go on. I bought this for my 12 yr old son, but got quite addicted!! However, I gave up when it became too difficult :)

Page: 1 | 2