Profile for maly-b > Reviews

The Royle Family: The Complete Collection [DVD]
The Royle Family: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Tomlinson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Royal Family - Complete Collection (2010), 6 Oct. 2013
Everything I had hoped it would be, and more, I cried laughing at some of the "out-takes". This one isn't going out on loan.

Moonlight Shadow: The Collection
Moonlight Shadow: The Collection
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Oldfield, 16 July 2013
This is Mike Oldfield at his best, unfortunately, the wife doesn't like it, that means, I can only play when she isn't in, it also means I can have the volume just that bit higher
maly-b@hotmail.co.uk

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Photo Album, 16 July 2013
Id taken wedding Photos for some friends recently, and, I want something a bit special to present them in, having searched through all the shops in my area, and, come up only with 10p cd cases (black or White), not good enough.
It was then suggested I look on Amazon, where I found these, Ok, they are a touch expensive, but, I feel they finished the job off nicely, and I got more Brownie points.
maly-b@hotmail.co.uk

My James: The Heartrending Story of James Bulger by His Father
My James: The Heartrending Story of James Bulger by His Father
by Rosie Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars My James by Ralph Bulger, 26 Mar. 2013
Ralph Bulger has nothing to be ashamed of, he can hold his head high and say "I did my best". How can these two (Thomson & Venables) still be walking our streets as free "men". This is proof the justice system in this country is "on its arse" One of these could be living on my street. When this story first broke, all those years ago, I thought, it was a prank gone wrong, but no, they knew exactly what they were doing. Justice has not been served.

The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in Five Parts
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in Five Parts
by Douglas Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hitch Hickers Guide to the Galaxy. Douglas Adams, 5 Nov. 2012
I first bought these books about 20 years ago, but, as time moves on(which it does) they were all lost or damaged and, regrettably, none survived the annual "Clear out" one year.It was with much joy, whilst trawling through a book shop recently that I found my lost loves,and all in one "handsomely bound package". Of course "Amazon" offered me the same book at an nth of the shop price, what choice did I have?
These are the funniest books ever written, and its amazing how many of Douglas,s lines come up in everyday conversations.
A must for who have a sense of humour, ( or anyone who wants to gain one).

Sony Alpha A380L Digital SLR Camera With 18-55 mm Lens
Sony Alpha A380L Digital SLR Camera With 18-55 mm Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars My replacement Sony, 27 Jun. 2011
I owned a Sony Digital camera, until recently, when some piece of filth broke into my house and stole it, along with all the gadgets, which were in the bag. I replaced it with a Sony A380L, good choice. Its an upgrade (or so I understand), but so much easier to use. Very good.