Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer (Notts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Podcast Addict
Podcast Addict

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Podcast Addict (App)
Sure it's messy but it works well with a good range of podcasts

Mixcloud - Radio & DJ Mixes
Mixcloud - Radio & DJ Mixes

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Mixcloud - Radio & DJ Mixes (App)
Top stuff

The City of Silk and Steel
The City of Silk and Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars City of wondrous delights., 17 Sept. 2014
There is nothing I could write that would do justice to this book. It is not quite perfect, but for those few chapters where it seems to stumble and lose it's way it more than makes up for in the rest of the book. I loved it and am urging all my friends to read it.

Children of the Fog (The Copper Promise: Part II)
Children of the Fog (The Copper Promise: Part II)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing., 27 Jun. 2014
Considering this is not a book or author I have heard of before I was a bit wary before beginning the first part of 'The Copper Promise', but it's well written, the story flies at a cracking pace and the characters are interesting and likeable. I'm curious to see how events will be resolved and will definatly be buying the other parts of the book.

Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
Can't stop playing this.

Timer
Timer

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Timer (App)
I really like this countdown timer, easy to use, a display that doesn't hurt my eyes and a choice of sounds for when times up. I've tried other timers, some of them paid apps, but this one is the best.

SFX: The Sci-Fi and Fantasy Magazine
SFX: The Sci-Fi and Fantasy Magazine

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Download, 19 May 2014
Despite being the SFX for Kindle edition this does not download the magazine once you've taken a subscription out. I have a Kindle fire HD. If this is compatable with a different version of kindle can this be made clear in the app stare so we don't waste our time with it.

Sussex Style Wooden Trug
Sussex Style Wooden Trug
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't panic!, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sussex Style Wooden Trug
The reason for the headline is that I did. I bought one for my wife after she said she wanted a trug, I didn't even know what a trug was. In December a large cardboard box arrived. The problem was that when I picked it up it was so light that I wasn't sure there was anything in the box. There is, it's very lightweight and my wife is more than happy with hers.

The Red Knight (Traitor Son Cycle 1)
The Red Knight (Traitor Son Cycle 1)
by Miles Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've read this year., 4 Jan. 2014
This book is compelling,
Well told with interesting characters who I cared about. Their motivations for engaging in actions are explained and, although this book is set in a fantasy world it is not very far removed from our own, albeit early middle ages. A lot of historical knowledge of medieval warfare, armour and beliefs from an author who knows his stuff (check out his website.) Am really looking forward to the next book. (Review is short as I'm writing this on a kindle)

Digital Timer
Digital Timer

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not useful., 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Digital Timer (App)
This app looks good, is easy to set, counts down fine. The only problem is the very quiet chime when your time is up. Have now removed the app as need something that attracts my attention.

Page: 1 | 2