Profile for Mr. Colin Reynolds > Reviews

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greetings Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greetings Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Price: £10.00 - £500.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery time not kept to, 21 Dec 2011
All in all, I'm happy. Yes, there could be the option of £15 for a voucher but in this instance I wanted £20. However my gripe is with delivery. The voucher comes with next day delivery and was dispatched on 19th December with NO tracking at all which is unusual. Usually other items bought with next day delivery are given a tracking number.

Come 20th it didn't arrive but thankfully on the 21st it did.

Why give next day delivery if you don't do your best to ensure that it is.

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Blue)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but lacks durability, 17 Nov 2011
I have had this case a little over two months. The protection it offers is great and adds very little bulk to the slim Ipad2. My issue is with the durability. I use it everyday and when holding the ipad in portrait mode, fold the front cover in half and fold it behind the ipad. The problem is that the cover has split where the cover folds in half at both the top and bottom. I'm not sure how much longer it will last now and so can see myself having to replace it within the year. Still, for the moment it protects well.

See 2:13 in the following advert video

[...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2012 4:57 AM GMT

Hori Official Lite Protective Filter (Nintendo DS)
Hori Official Lite Protective Filter (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Gameseek

2.0 out of 5 stars Cannot reapply easily, 14 Jan 2009
I did a lot of research before coming across these supposedly official screen protectors.

I added the top screen filter with no problems and was happy as there were no air bubbles and was also virtually invisible.

However, the problem came with the touch screen filter. Even though I cleaned the surface thoroughly, a rogue fleck of dirt got under the filter. As the main selling point is to be able to remove and reuse, this is what I tried.

It just wouldn't budge though. Even after following the instructions to use tape it didn't move. I emailed Hori, but got no response and decided to contact nintendo uk.

They HADN'T HEARD of the product and said it wasn't endorsed by nintendo uk. I scanned the packaging and emailed it to them to investigate.

After much perseverance, I managed to get the filter off but had to use my nail (which it says not to do as could ruin the filter or worse, your screen), but luckily mine is OK. Needless to say, I have not put it back on as once it is removed, it picks up all sorts of dirt on the adhesive side which does not come off, even if using their suggested method of using tape.

Overall, I am disappointed but at least I have one screen which is protected.