Profile for Hairy Man > Reviews

Content by Hairy Man

Hairy Man

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
L.A. Woman ( LP Version )
L.A. Woman ( LP Version )
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track., 21 July 2014
One of their best.

Original by Brut Deodorant Spray 200ml
Original by Brut Deodorant Spray 200ml
Offered by Medideals
Price: 3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Once is enough., 21 July 2014
Used sparingly, this works a treat.

Osma Bloc - Alum Block (Soothes Shaving Irritation) With Clear Perspex Case 100g
Offered by Marmaduke The Cat
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable part of any post shave routine, 21 July 2014
This stuff gives me great feedback on how good, or bad my shave was. If I've shaved too close, it'll sting. If I need to go a bit closer next time, it'll let me know too. Great.

Deep Purple In Rock - Anniversary Edition
Deep Purple In Rock - Anniversary Edition
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy classic, 7 Oct 2013
One of the best albums ever. From one of the best lineups in the history of music. If your a music teacher, use this to teach your kids about real rock.

Autobahn (2009 Remastered Version)
Autobahn (2009 Remastered Version)
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Electromeisters, 7 Oct 2013
If you like any form of electronic music, you can probably trace its DNA back to this. Without Kraftwerk, most of the electronic music around today wouldn't have got off the ground. It's that simple.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Make this you first choice double edge razor., 7 Oct 2013
Mine is a familiar story. After years of using multi blade cartridge razors, always believing newest was best, my attention was drawn to a cost effective alternative. I ditched the cartridges and got myself a Wilkinson Sword Classic for around 5 from a Boots. I was impressed at how much better it was than the cartridge razor but still not 100% satisifed. Then after reading some online reviews, I upgraded to a Merkur 34C. I've used the Merkur for the first time this morning and it's the best razor I've ever used. (The difference is most noticable in the afternoon. No more cartridge shave scruffiness.) I'm still quite new to double edge shaving, so I don't pretend to be an expert. However, this Merkur razor feels great to use. I also bought a sample pack of blades which I'll work through to find out which type suits me best. Ditch over expensive cartridges like I did. Your wallet will thank you for it and so will your face.

The Best Of
The Best Of
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond selection., 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Best Of (MP3 Download)
A great selection of tracks. Some you'll recognise and maybe some you won't. Lush cinematic quality that's perfect for chilling out or having in the background whilst you have things to do.

Danielle 15cm Chrome Ribbed Pedestal Mirror x 5 Magnfied
Danielle 15cm Chrome Ribbed Pedestal Mirror x 5 Magnfied
Price: 13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mirror, 7 Oct 2013
I like this mostly for the normal side. The magnified side is a bit distorted or maybe it's just my eyesight. I needed a new bathroom mirror anyway. So it'll do.

The Streets of San Francisco
The Streets of San Francisco
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky theme, 7 Oct 2013
Still one of the best ever TV theme tunes. I can still hear the voiceover now. "A Quinn Martin production!" Ha ha! Childhood memories.

Merkur "Stand only" for Razor & Shaving Brush
Merkur "Stand only" for Razor & Shaving Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Merkur razors, 7 Oct 2013
This stand is an essential piece of kit, if you own a Merkur razor like the 34C HD for example. It holds your razor (and brush safely and securely, whilst both are allowed to dry after you shave. Looks good too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6