Profile for Ivan > Reviews

Content by Ivan

Ivan "Ivan" (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
14. 100 Warm White LED Multi Action Christmas Tree Lights, Battery Operated, Timer - Indoor and Outdoor
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 36.98

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, no electricity needed as it is running with battery. didn't test them outside under rain but indoor are great, 10 Feb 2014

Lowepro SF Technical Harness, LP36282 (Street & Field one-size harness. Note: Must be worn with belt (sold separately).)

5.0 out of 5 stars As a professional photographer I was tired of wrecking my back with heavy gear. I combined this to a spider holster pro. happy!, 7 Feb 2014

Black mCover Hard Shell Case for 15" MacBook Pro model A1398 (with 15.4" Retina Display), made by high quality DOW polycarbonate, mCover is the top seller for Macbook hard case in USA (NOT compatiable with Macbook Pro 15" A1286)
Offered by iPearl UK
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Installed on my brand new mac book pro retina 15 inches late model 2013. nice proection against scratches, 7 Feb 2014
Installed on my brand new mac book pro retina 15 inches late model 2013. nice proection against scratches. I would suggest this

Black Rapid FastenR-T1 for Use with Manfrotto RC2 Plates
Black Rapid FastenR-T1 for Use with Manfrotto RC2 Plates
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to attach my black rapid strap to the bottom plate of the cameras with lenses and battery grip, 26 May 2013
Perfect to attach my black rapid strap to the bottom plate of the cameras with lenses and battery grip. Perfect

Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT Flashgun
Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT Flashgun
Offered by jetsale
Price: 445.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It fantastic for sure but one huge pain is the weight and size of it. I mean seriously why can't they go down in size/weight?, 26 May 2013
******UPDATE FOR ALL BUYERS******

9 July 2013

This flash was purchased by me only because it was entitled for canon cash back but now when I go to canon the flash I bought doesn't appear to be in the list of products I can ask cash back! I am going to contact amazon to see if they can sort the issue, otherwise considered by me as fraud and scam. If this is the case, AMAZON you lose a customer today.

MARCH 2013
It fantastic for sure but one huge pain is the weight and size of it. I mean seriously why can't they go down in size/weight? A pro photographer already has to carry kgs of gear (camera and lenses) and this flash with the battery is huge and heavy.

Stofen STO-FEN 600 EX-RT
Stofen STO-FEN 600 EX-RT
Offered by Roth Sales
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You need to have one, it will change forever the quality of your speedlight photography (if used correctly), 26 May 2013
You need to have one, it will change forever the quality of your speedlight photography (if used correctly) invaluable to soften the light

Swanson Magnolia Bark 400mg (60 Capsules)
Swanson Magnolia Bark 400mg (60 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk
Price: 5.69

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't think this is standardised in potency, as I don't see any calming effect as mentioned., 26 May 2013
I don't think this is standardised in potency, as I don't see any calming effect as mentioned. Would probably buy from another brand

PermaJet 50922 Oyster 271gsm A3 Printing Paper [Pack of 25]
PermaJet 50922 Oyster 271gsm A3 Printing Paper [Pack of 25]
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good paper, getting brilliant results using it on my epson 3880 and it comes with its profile., 26 May 2013
Very good paper, getting brilliant results using it on my epson 3880 and it comes with its profile. Simply brilliant

Black Rapid RS-DR2 Strap with 5 Year Product Warranty
Black Rapid RS-DR2 Strap with 5 Year Product Warranty
Price: 96.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, this allows me to have two bodies with me without wrecking my hands., 26 May 2013
Comfortable and great to have with you two camera bodies with you, allowing you to access quickly either one or the other camera. I highly suggest it and I use it in all gig photography assignment.

Mavala Stop - 10ml
Mavala Stop - 10ml
Price: 6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, if you struggle with nail biting, try this and you will see..problem sorted!, 26 May 2013
Fantastic, if you struggle with nail biting, try this and you will see..problem sorted! Just be careful not to touch your eyes I suppose to avoid any irritation.

Page: 1 | 2