Profile for Taz > Reviews

Content by Taz

Taz

Sigma AF 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Canon Fit Lens
Sigma AF 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Canon Fit Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and perfect for student budget or new photographers, 10 Feb. 2016
Great budget tele lens for newbies like me looking to experiment without spending too much! It has a solid feel when held, smooth when zooming and overall feels more expensive than the actual price itself. I use it on a Canon 550D and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to begin exploring different types of lenses.

The only drawback is that it hasn't got stabilization, but if you have a sturdy tripod and a firm hand, you'll be just fine.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ASUS X555LD-XX737H 15.6-Inch Notebook (Intel Core i7-5500U 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8.1) with Free Windows 10 Upgrade
Offered by Latest Laptops

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, sad about the fan., 27 Aug. 2015
Pretty awesome laptop, very happy with my purchase. The only thing I am bugged by is the sound of the fan, because it sounds far too loud for any laptop (it sounds like a Hoover, sometimes), but with my headphones in I can't really tell. It may just be mine, but other than this one thing, the whole laptop is just perfect.

Do It All Over Again
Do It All Over Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 25 Mar. 2014
Been following his music for almost 4 years now and I'm proud of this being his debut single. It's upbeat and fun for summer :)

Glow In The Dark (Remixes)
Glow In The Dark (Remixes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Mar. 2014
I loved this song on the album and wanted to support the boys in their last single. I love the remixes and the karaoke version sounds very much like EDM music that I already listen to. :)

Single by Saturday (Weekday Brides Series, Book 4)
Single by Saturday (Weekday Brides Series, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant reading., 19 Jan. 2014
I got the sample of this book and it took less than half of it for me to get hooked. Although I'd ended up buying it accidentally, I'd buy it again because it really is an amazing read that is difficult not to get emotionally involved with.

When Fate Dictates (Highland Secret Series Book 1)
When Fate Dictates (Highland Secret Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captured!, 7 Oct. 2012
I was spellbound by the events in the book. I could imagine everything in my head so clearly like I was there! I can see this book being a hit in the cinema, even if I felt they said "aye" a few too many times! But hey, they're Scots.