Profile for Elizabeth M > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth M

Elizabeth M

Cambridge English Advanced 5 Self-study Pack (Student's Book with Answers and Audio CDs (2)): Authentic Examination Papers from Cambridge ESOL (CAE Practice Tests)
by Cambridge ESOL

1.0 out of 5 stars The book was good, clear and informative, 16 Aug. 2014
The book was good, clear and informative. But I only received one CD. I have written to
Amazon to ask for the second CD but they have not answered to either of my enquiries.
So I am very disappointed as it is difficult to teach without the second CD.

Make The Most Of Your Time On Earth (Compact edition) (Rough Guide Make the Most of Your Time on Earth)
by Rough Guides

2.0 out of 5 stars Review, 24 Dec. 2013
The writing in this book was too small. I wear glasses and needed a magnifying glass to read it. I was very disappointed as I could not read it. You need excellent vision to read this book. The writing should much bigger.