Profile for Rosalind Moss > Reviews

Content by Rosalind Moss

Rosalind Moss "rosmoss" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jan. 2015
Robust stable and easy to control for a 9 year old.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice reader, 11 Jan. 2015
IDE drive fitting is very tight but goes in eventually. SATA drives fit very easily.

Betron B-25 Noise Isolating in Ear Canal Headphones Earphones with Pure Sound and Powerful Bass for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Nokia, HTC , Mp3 Players etc - Gunmetal Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice headphones, 11 Jan. 2015
Great sound and quite good noise isolation. Well weighted and fitted so remain in place when exercising and are comforable.

The 30-Minute Vegan: Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for Everyday Cooking: 150 Simple and Delectable Recipes for Optimal Health
by Mark Reinfeld

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Jan. 2010
American measurements, but otherwise very good. Worth buying for the chocolate macadamia nut biscuits alone. Easily the best cookie (vegan or otherwise) that I've ever had (many children I know have seconded this!)

Tyrannosuarus Rex Board Game
Tyrannosuarus Rex Board Game
Offered by Smart Games Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 16 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Tyrannosuarus Rex Board Game (Toy)
My son and I really enjoy playing this game. It is a Ludo based game, with the addition of a TRex piece, which can catch and eat players dinosaurs as they go around, adding an extra element of excitement. Younger children can play a simplified rules version, older children can enjoy the more complicated version where the T-Rex can move forwards or backwards to eat players' dinosaurs, and players dinosaurs can "fight" if they land on the same square.

Sweet Gratitude
Sweet Gratitude
by Judith C. Sutton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, adorable book, 20 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Sweet Gratitude (Hardcover)
I absolutely love this book. The recipes are very easy to follow (although it does use american measurements eg. cups rather than grams)and the results are delicious. I loved the authors prose and the drawings are gorgeous - all in all an excellent book!

Childrens Choice
Childrens Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful children's cd, 2 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Childrens Choice (Audio CD)
Now I may be slightly biased as I was raised with Wally Whyton, but I think this cd is simply marvelous. I just love Wally's warm voice, as does my son, who repeatedly asks for this cd to be played. I see that a previous reviewer complained that this cd was not the same as the original. Well my mother had the foresight to transfer my old Whyton LPs to cd format prior to getting rid of them, which means I've been able to compare them closely -and this recording and the original are very similar. It's true that some of the chat has been lost on this version, but to be honest I prefer it that way. There are only so many times I can listen to Wally explain the five little piggies nursery rhyme without going nuts, so think I will for now on be playing the new version in preference to the old nursery rhyme cd. (Sadly I lost the old cd with "you can't shove your granny off the bus", hence bought this compilation to replace it.)

Puppy's Friends (Baby Boo)
Puppy's Friends (Baby Boo)
by Richard Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 11 July 2004
My 14 month old loves this book and laughs when the animals slide out on each page. He brings it over at least twice a day so that I can read it to him (and he has plenty of others to choose from). Excellent for babies aged 9 months plus.

Charlie Chick
Charlie Chick
by Nick Denchfield
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 July 2004
This review is from: Charlie Chick (Board book)
My 14 month old son has had this book for ages now and its been one of his favourite's since day one. He hasn't managed to break any of the pop up bits yet (thanks to relatively hardy construction) and he still laughs at the last page where you see how big charlie chck's mummy is!

Goodnight, Poppy Cat!
Goodnight, Poppy Cat!
by Lara Jones
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Read again and again, 11 July 2004
This review is from: Goodnight, Poppy Cat! (Board book)
My son loves this book. Great vivid illustrations and enjoyable touchy feely bits and one flap (I mention this particularly as we seem to spend more time on the flap page than any other)

Page: 1 | 2