Profile for GeorgiaXIIX > Reviews

Content by GeorgiaXIIX

GeorgiaXIIX

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MiNiWatts® 10 x 2 Pin PCB to PCB Connector For 5050 Single Colour LED Strip (10mm)
Offered by MiNiWatts®

3.0 out of 5 stars they arent the best :\, 24 Oct 2014
I'm finding they are making my lights flicker and its very hard to get them To stay lit. My LEDs are in 4 rows with these connecting them. The first row is very bright but after that they get a bit dull from the first connector and if the connectors move slightly all lights after that won't work and you have to wiggle it to light them up again. This is not good as they are connecting my aquarium lights so its very bad when the connectors loose contact and plunge my tank into darkness for the rest of the day if I'm not in.

10 Pairs False Fake Eyelashes Natural Extensions Makeup Thick P30
10 Pairs False Fake Eyelashes Natural Extensions Makeup Thick P30
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 20 Jun 2014
Amazing! I would give 100000000 out of 5 if I could . I ordered them with 3-5 day delivery and they came through my door the next day. Within 24 hours of ordering. And the lashes are gorgeous , they come with a little extra on the ends which makes them so easy to put on and cut to size ! Not to mention amazing value.

Wizzit My-Twizze Electric Tweezers Hair Removal Epilator Remover - Best UK Wizzit Deal!
Offered by MerzedezGifts

2.0 out of 5 stars takes sooooooo long to get all the hair, 25 May 2014
I bought it a couple of weeks ago as i was bored of shaving. It does remove the hair, but one at a time and takes forever, my hairs aren't that dark and they are easy to remove but this hurt especially taking so long I would recommend getting a more expensive one that has more than one part to remove hair

CHILLI seeds Jalapeno, Hungarian , Habanero,Ring O FIRE
CHILLI seeds Jalapeno, Hungarian , Habanero,Ring O FIRE
Offered by Live Seeds

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived quick., 22 May 2014
They arrived quick which I was thankful for as I wanted to get them planted. I planted all of them and I would say about 80% grew which is why I gave it 4* not 5*

Plastic Waste Paper Basket Bin Kitchen Office Bathroom in Purple
Plastic Waste Paper Basket Bin Kitchen Office Bathroom in Purple
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, 22 May 2014
Really good little bin. Its perfect in my room and a great size. Was really well packaged and didn't take to long to come.

VEO - 2800mAh Power Charger Battery Bank for iPad, iPad 2/3, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, Blackberry, HTC, Android, Samsung and many more
Offered by icestation

5.0 out of 5 stars great !, 22 May 2014
Bought it for coming home on a long train journey as my phone battery life is shocking. Probably because I use it all the time;) but I have ended up using this most days now its really great. Came super quickly in the post and once I had given it a good charge when it arrived it will now charge my phone to full in about an hour and I only have to recharge it every couple of days . and that's with me using it 2-3 times a day. Really impressed. I have bought my boyfriend one to.

Womens Sleeveless Spring Coil Maxi Dress Ladies Long Jersey Stretch Maxi Dress Peach One Size Regular
Offered by Candy Girl Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars so pretty, 3 May 2014
Took a while to get here as it was lost at our post office. But now it is here I am so glad I waited. I am 5ft and it fits me perfectly it just reaches the floor, if you were taller I think it might be to short but for me its great the colour is so nice. A little different to the picture but I still like it just as much. A really good buy ,can't wait to wear it. <3

Decorative embellishments- Pack of 25 BUTTERFLY Acrylic Mirrors (2.5cm each)
Decorative embellishments- Pack of 25 BUTTERFLY Acrylic Mirrors (2.5cm each)
Offered by Mirrors-Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars so glad i got them!, 28 April 2014
Absolutely gorgeous! They are so cute! They came really quickly in the post and they fit through the letter box so no problems having to go pick things up. They are perfect little butterflies that look really good on my wall. They come with the little pads to stick them on the wall with. Really good. Will be buying more as gifts for people.

(cp12b)chinese pepper corn indoor bonsai tree + ceramic drip tray
(cp12b)chinese pepper corn indoor bonsai tree + ceramic drip tray

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay., 7 April 2014
Price.. The price i s great for a young bonsai tree and for what you get it is great value for money . earns 1 star

Shipping ... The shipping was great , really well packaged.. Another star

Quality ... The quality if the tree is okay I have had to cut quite a bit off it. It arrived and looked more like a small shrub not a tree however some thinning and training and I'm happy with it now... No star !

Information ... contained a small leaflet on how to care for it in the future but was missing what you need to know to care for it now. Had no information on what to do with it after it post journey so I found I had to look this up ... No star!

Overall I would give it 3/5 its a good little bonsai tree for a small price however it has took aa lot of work to get it in good shape and looking like it should not a bush. I am still lacking some information that was provided with other more expensive trees. And I have no idea how old this tree is so for things like repotting I will have to go on guess work.

sex y womens babydoll plus size 14 16 18 20 22 24 STUNNING (16 / 18, red)
sex y womens babydoll plus size 14 16 18 20 22 24 STUNNING (16 / 18, red)
Offered by armona

4.0 out of 5 stars super sexy, 3 Feb 2014
I love this. It was delivered within 2 days.
I went for a slightly larger size than I am because i have larger breast and wanted to make sure it would fit properly.
There is not a huge amount of support however it does the job and fits very nicely. my boyfriend loves it! And has so many amazing compliments! The fabric reals great and the ribbon along the edge feels like silk. What a great buy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4