Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for Farmangel > Reviews

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Aftershave - 125 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Nov. 2015
My Christmas present.

Invicta Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet 10643
Offered by All Glitters!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch., 23 Nov. 2015
Another Invicta watch to add to my growing collection. I love it, as usual with this make a good quality product.

Poppy Days
Poppy Days

5.0 out of 5 stars We shall remember this book., 23 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Poppy Days (Paperback)
Wonderful book, well written & most enjoyable. I'd recommend the authors previous novels too.

Angel Girls
Angel Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it, you will like it., 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Angel Girls (Paperback)
Great read, I would recommend this book & the other novels by this author.

Storm Mens Kingwood Messenger Bag STABY60 Black
Storm Mens Kingwood Messenger Bag STABY60 Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit 4 me., 18 Nov. 2015
Just the job for me, enough room to carry all that I need, i.e. small brolly, baseball cap, book etc.

Angel Shadows
Angel Shadows

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Angel Shadows (Paperback)
I would recommend this & the previous book as good light reading, perfect to take away on vacation. You will get the feel of the east end part of London & its residents.

Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Value_Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars compact., 3 Jun. 2014
Although I have only just started using this external hard drive, the only problem I have with it is there are no real instructions.

Bipra EVA Hard Case for Toshiba STOR.E ART ALU STEELE 2.5 inch Series Portable External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 3 Jun. 2014
this hard case is fine for the Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA external hard drive that I purchased.No problems with the delivery either.

High Grade - USB 3.0 Cable for Western Digital / WD / Seagate / Clickfree / Toshiba / Samsung Portable Hard Drive - Length: 50cm - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 Jun. 2014
I have not used it yet, but the hard drive I bought (Toshiba HDFB110EK3BA) already comes with one, so I will keep at as a spare.

Ancol - Padded Nylon Dog Car Harness - Size - Medium
Ancol - Padded Nylon Dog Car Harness - Size - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 5 Feb. 2013
A bit fiddley to get used to putting on my dog, but I am very please with this harness. I don't know if it just my dog (miniature Snauzer) but when I put this on him he just freezes in position till I open the door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3