Profile for Farmangel > Reviews

Angel Shadows
Angel Shadows
by D S Ingram

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Angel Shadows (Paperback)
I would recommend this & the previous book as good light reading, perfect to take away on vacation. You will get the feel of the east end part of London & its residents.

Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by SENDERCITY

4.0 out of 5 stars compact., 3 Jun 2014
Although I have only just started using this external hard drive, the only problem I have with it is there are no real instructions.

Bipra EVA Hard Case for Toshiba STOR.E ART ALU STEELE 2.5 inch Series Portable External Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 3 Jun 2014
this hard case is fine for the Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA external hard drive that I purchased.No problems with the delivery either.

High Grade - USB 3.0 Cable for Western Digital / WD / Seagate / Clickfree / Toshiba / Samsung Portable Hard Drive - Length: 50cm - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 Jun 2014
I have not used it yet, but the hard drive I bought (Toshiba HDFB110EK3BA) already comes with one, so I will keep at as a spare.

Ancol - Padded Nylon Dog Car Harness - Size - Medium
Ancol - Padded Nylon Dog Car Harness - Size - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 5 Feb 2013
A bit fiddley to get used to putting on my dog, but I am very please with this harness. I don't know if it just my dog (miniature Snauzer) but when I put this on him he just freezes in position till I open the door.

Rokono® BASS+ Mini Speaker for iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 Player / Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound, 5 Feb 2013
Haven't really put it to the test yet as I bought it for when I go on holiday. Just gave it a quick play when I received it & I am pleased with the sound quality & strength.

Sakura Universal Boot Liner
Sakura Universal Boot Liner
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my estate., 5 Feb 2013
This did not fit my MONDEO estate 06 version. So i am a bit dissapointed, although for a tenner I will make do. No fitting instructions either, so spent a lot of time crawling a bout in my boot trying to make it fit as best I could. This should be a perfect fit for cars up to FOCUS size.

Moshi Monsters Series 4 - O'Really #M70 Moshling Figure
Moshi Monsters Series 4 - O'Really #M70 Moshling Figure
Offered by MishiMoshi

4.0 out of 5 stars An extra one for Lara, 5 Feb 2013
Grandaughter Loved it, that says it all. She has now got several monsters in her collection. I have also purchased a few extra one's as they are a reasonable price. My grandaughter is getting a nice collection of these although she is not allowed to take them to school as they have gone missing, so they must be quite popular.========= ++++++++++ ++++++++ =======

Moshi Monsters Series 4 - Hip Hop #M36 Moshling Figure
Moshi Monsters Series 4 - Hip Hop #M36 Moshling Figure
Offered by Toys And Collectibles

3.0 out of 5 stars Already got this one., 5 Feb 2013
Grandaughter Loved it, that says it all. She has now got several monsters in her collection. I have also purchased a few extra one's as they are a reasonable price. My grandaughter is getting a nice collection of these although she is not allowed to take them to school as they have gone missing, so they must be quite popular.+++++++++++++++++ ============= ++++++++++

Moshi Monsters Series 4 - Pip #M09 Moshling Figure
Moshi Monsters Series 4 - Pip #M09 Moshling Figure
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the Grandauhgters collection., 5 Feb 2013
Grandaughter Loved it, that says it all. She has now got several monsters in her collection. I have also purchased a few extra one's as they are a reasonable price. My grandaughter is getting a nice collection of these although she is not allowed to take them to school as they have gone missing, so they must be quite popular.=================== ++++++++++++ +++++++++ ==========

Page: 1 | 2