Profile for The Collector > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-25
Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean
Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for people for people who have a little difficulty/lack of confidence when getting out of the bath, 30 Sept. 2014
Excellent! I used to have a bit of difficulty getting out of the bath because of the wet (and therefore slippery) surfaces.The mat gives enough grip for me steady myself and I lift myself up.

Sabichi Extendable Bath Tub Rack
Sabichi Extendable Bath Tub Rack
Offered by eShopingUK

4.0 out of 5 stars good product but better suited for use in older (i.e. larger) baths, 30 Sept. 2014
Good quality etc. The only problem I've had is that my bath seems to be a bit shallow and even though I'me only little, it's difficult not to dislodge it with my knees.

I haven't had any problems with objects falling through the spaces. The adjustability is a mixed blesing since it warrps under the eright of any object but that can easily be fixed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Sept. 2014
I mostly wear these in the gym and they'r excellent

3 Pairs More Mile Moscow Sports Running Sock
3 Pairs More Mile Moscow Sports Running Sock
Offered by Active Human Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 30 Sept. 2014
A really good product manufactured to a high standard. I mostly use mine when I'm on a treadmill and they're very comfortable to wear.

adidas Performance Mens Goletto IV TRX FG football shoes F32943 Black I/Running White FTW/Solar Blue II 8 UK, 42 EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Description is wrong - they're NOT running shoes!, 27 Sept. 2014
Look closely at the photo and you can see they're actually football boots.

I didn't look closelyand bought them. When I received them today I realised my mistake

NEW NON SLIP DELUXE BATH & SHOWER MAT - CAN BE CUT TO ANY SIZE - DURABLE PVC - CLEAR BUBBLE EFFECT ANTI SLIP SHOWER MAT - MACHINE WASHABLE - BRAND NEW

1.0 out of 5 stars pointless, 13 Sept. 2014
The suckers on the underside cling to the bottom of the bath - until you put the water in. As for the top surface, it has 'bubbles' but it's beautifully smooth which defeats the object.. I managed to hold one end of the mat firmly in place by sitting on it but when I tried to get out of the bath I just slid genlty to the end.

Hi-Tec Legend, Men's Cross Trainers, White, 9 UK
Hi-Tec Legend, Men's Cross Trainers, White, 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - good quality material. It's a pity they not available in half sizes, 13 Sept. 2014
Strongly recommended. Beautiful - good quality material. Just an observation - it's a pity they not available in half sizes

mobileExplosion Zebra Face Leather Magnetic Flip Protection Case Cover For - Blackberry Curve 9320

4.0 out of 5 stars at this price you can't lose! Buy it!, 13 Sept. 2014
Brilliant! Maybe the flip catch is a bit long but for the price it's fine.

Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub with 12.5W Power Adapter EU & UK Mains and Two Flip-Up Ports (Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux support. Full USB 1.1 backwards and USB 3.0 forwards compatibility)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml
Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Sept. 2014
Does the job. It's easy to direct the liqud right into the ear

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-25