Profile for S. Moss > Reviews

Shure PA910 Medium Black Foam Sleeves, pack of 10,  for Shure SE Earphones
Shure PA910 Medium Black Foam Sleeves, pack of 10, for Shure SE Earphones
Offered by AUDIOGO

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the genuine product?, 3 Jan. 2015
Do not fit SE110, they are 2.5mm internal diameter, the original are 3.5mm. Come in a ziplock bag with a sticker stating "Headset Shure PA910S foam material. New". Nothing to do with the picture above.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LensBand Zoom Lens Creep Reducer - Hot Pink
LensBand Zoom Lens Creep Reducer - Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Jun. 2014
Simple, useful, no more zoom creep, what else to say! I couldn't use my 24-105mm on a tripod anymore, the creep was so bad, problem sorted.

The Hornit 140 decibel Cycle Horn
The Hornit 140 decibel Cycle Horn
Offered by The Gift Oasis LTD.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Jun. 2014
On the plus, the bracket mounting is OK, think about handlebar space though. It takes some attempts to find a good location for the trigger (very easy to realise too late that you can't reach it easily!) and the cable.
The Hornit has helped a few motorists to notice me, but quite a few were totally oblivious to my panicked attempt to make them realise I was there.
On the minus, it is useless on pedestrians, you can scare to death an elderly person but anybody listening to music or on the phone won't notice you and will cross in front of your bike without hesitation.
Still, I would have given a higher rating if it was better built. My first trigger snapped after a few months, I was a bit surprised but accepted I may have done something wrong; second one didn't last longer. I contacted the company producing them, they sent me 2 triggers free of charge. Not long ago, I noticed that the plastic of the cable was split. Anyway the Hornit has stopped working all together now (yes, I checked the batteries).
So disappointing. Good idea but not there yet.

Cateye Nano Shot Plus - 600 Lumens
Cateye Nano Shot Plus - 600 Lumens
Offered by GsportsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good light, 26 Mar. 2014
Very powerful, lower setting enough most of the time, can be too bright for people coming in the other direction, but allows you to see people in black in the dark, so some light dipping required if you don't want to be antisocial. Battery life OK.

[LR-4] Chamberlain LiftMaster 418XE Billion Code Compatible Remote Control Keyfob
Offered by Ling's Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Jan. 2013
Very easy to set-up, way more convenient then the original remote, very good seller, actually, we are going to buy a second one!

[LR-15] Universal 418MHz RF Fixed Code Remote Control Keyfob (Duplicator)
[LR-15] Universal 418MHz RF Fixed Code Remote Control Keyfob (Duplicator)

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the product description!, 15 Jan. 2013
Cannot give 5/5 as this keyfob doesn't work with my garage opener (my mistake), so beware, it is important to scroll down to the product description where the compatible (and incompatible) models are listed. 10/10 to Ling's cabinet who got in touch, explained the mistake and have been very patient.