Profile for Manuela > Reviews

Go the F**k to Sleep
Go the F**k to Sleep
by Adam Mansbach

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different., 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
Very funny! Enjoyed more by granddad than granddaughter, but refreshingly different. Makes a wonderful present.

Chuck Norris Collection [DVD]
Chuck Norris Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Silva

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Nov. 2014
Great movie set, brought back memories from long ago! Good quality, bought it for my teenage son who loves it and it is something we can enjoy together

George Foreman 18910 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill
George Foreman 18910 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill
Offered by Luzern

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Nov. 2014
I love this foreman. I bought it to replace the 7 portion entertaining one which only lasted 1/2 year due to non stick issues. This one has been great, easy to clean, the non stick seems to be much better quality! I haven't given it 5 stars because I don't think it is adequate for 10 people. I use it frequently for 4 - 6 and it is full to capacity. I use for a variety of food and can definitely recommend it!

Canterbury Men's Baselayer Cold Long Sleeve Top - X-Large, Black
Canterbury Men's Baselayer Cold Long Sleeve Top - X-Large, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Nov. 2014
Excellent quality, my son loves it

Sentry Fire-Safe Waterproof Security File ETL-verified Protects 30min Fire 36.6 Litre 30.8kg Ref H3100
Offered by Styleshop24 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Nov. 2014
Great box, but there is a knack to opening it and I clearly haven't got it.

Timberland Tilton Mid Gore-Tex, Women's Trekking and Hiking Boots, Dark Brown/Red, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and waterproof, 21 Nov. 2014
These boots are really what it says on the label. I have worn them for a few weeks now and not once did I get wet feet. They were comfortable from day one and I can highly recommend them.

John Adams The Cube Game
John Adams The Cube Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun an laughter, 30 May 2014
This review is from: John Adams The Cube Game (Toy)
I bought this as a family present for Christmas. The tasks are challenging, but we had lots of fun and laughs completing them. Great game for adults and teens. Not really suitable for younger children.

Bamix Mono Hand Held Food Processor, White, 140Watts
Bamix Mono Hand Held Food Processor, White, 140Watts

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around blender, 30 May 2014
I bought this to replace my previous Bamix which lasted for 28 years. It is a very good make and although not quite as powerful as his big brothers, it does everything from milkshakes to thick soups with ease. It comes with a small beaker, which my sons love for making shakes, but you can use it straight in your cooking pot or any other container. The other useful thing is that you can buy accessories like a small grinder for nuts, chocolates etc. I am using my old one and it all fits nicely together.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 30 May 2014
They do exactly what it says on the box. I am delighted with them as are my two boys and I am pleased I didn't pay the price for the Bose noise cancelling ones as these are very good and a fraction of the price.

Rohde Womens Black Boots 9187 6 UK, 39 EU
Rohde Womens Black Boots 9187 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy like slippers, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Rohde Womens 9187 Boots (Shoes)
I have worn these shoes all winter and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought, considering I didn't try them on in a shop. Can definitely recommend these!

Page: 1 | 2