Profile for Dr. Sidha Sambandan > Reviews

Content by Dr. Sidha Samb...

Dr. Sidha Sambandan (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom)

New 2012 Apple iPhone 5 BLACK Faux Leather Wallet Case Cover Pouch Folio with Screen Protector & Bonus: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by G-Hub

4.0 out of 5 stars A good case and great value, 4 Sept. 2013
Cheap, but good case. Can store credits cards too. The hole for the camera needs to be a bit larger. I use it with Apps that need my index finger to touch the lens to take pulse etc, and this is very difficult. Just 1mm more all round, would do the trick. If they do that, and I am informed, will be glad to get another!. A much better product compared to the Tec21 I bought, where the plastic at the edges broke twice! Furthermore they were supposed to be somewhat shock proof; it cost three times more than this product.

Palm Reading (Collins Gem)
Palm Reading (Collins Gem)
by Bridget Giles

4.0 out of 5 stars A SIMPLE INTRODUCTION, 4 Sept. 2013
This is short and sweet. Easy to carry. An excellent introduction for amateurs. Having read this I would recommend moving onto some of the more extensive Palmistry books.

Premium Quality Plug-in Auto Car Charger for iPhone 5 / iPod Touch 5 / Nano 7 , Up to 1.5M Spring Cable, Extra USB Charging Port , 5V 2100MAh
Offered by DigiDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for iphone5 users, 16 July 2013
It works well on a Mercedes Benz socket. Not too good on an Audi A4 cabriolet socket! Good looking charger.

Tech21 D3O Impact Snap Case with Cover for iPhone 5 - Black
Tech21 D3O Impact Snap Case with Cover for iPhone 5 - Black
Offered by Hale Communications

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product -TWICE!, 16 July 2013
After about six months, I accidentally dropped my iPhone, dropped on the floor from a height of about 3 feet or less. The angled corners cracked and broke. Amazon agreed to replac it, and I m waiting for them to send me the return label. In the meantime, I bought a very much cheaper cover for my iphone5. PS: Amazon very kindly replaced with another, when I brought it to their attention. Believe it or not; the replacement cover cracked at the edge SPONTANEOUSLY, WITHIN THREE WEEKS!!.I can understand the first time round, but NOT a second case. I WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE! I always carry it in my top pocket, without any other pens or additions. So I cannot blame it knocking something, and I did not drop it either!

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T50S Digital Camera - Silver (7.2MP 3xOptical Zoom) 3.0" LCD

3.0 out of 5 stars Great acro - bad screen, 2 Nov. 2008
I bought this camera in Dec 2006. It is superb for Macro work - as it has two levels of macro, including a magnifying glass mode which allows you to get very close to the object. Unfortunately the Screen started to play up just after one year of purchase. A Fungus like spot appeared on the screen - which became multiple in a few months. However it did not affect the actual shots. Now I have over a dozenn of them which gives the appearnace of water having been splashed. But it is not on the outersurface, so no amount of cleaning will help. I took it to the SOny agents, and I was told it will cost 114£ or therabouts for Sony to repair it despite it being a faulty product. I was so disappointed, with the Sony after sales service. THey dont seem to care, as I even rang the UK Sony. THIs has put me off Sony in a big way. I would not recommend Sony Cameras. Nikon and Canon are much better.

Illustrated Clinical Anatomy (Hodder Arnold Publication)
Illustrated Clinical Anatomy (Hodder Arnold Publication)
by John Craven

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for doctors and medical students, 23 Sept. 2007
I have read the musculoskeletal system (Part3,4 & 5) - and found it to be very useful. There are illustrations and line diagrams, in addition to dissections to a lesser extent). THere are MCQs for revision at the end of each chapter. It covers the salient clinically important areas and also includes radiology, when appropriate. Wonder when the next edition is due!

Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art
Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art
by Diane Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books on Reiki, 16 Aug. 2005
This is one of the best books on Reiki. It gives the reader a great insight into the ancient wisdom of the orient, and covers comprehensively the knowledge base needed for Reiki. It systematically covers all the Reiki Symbols. I would recommend it to any serious student of Reiki to Master Practitioners.