Profile for Mr. D. L. Clarke > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. L. Clarke

Mr. D. L. Clarke (England)

Page: 1 | 2
WMF Loft Bar Measure
WMF Loft Bar Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jigger!, 5 May 2013
This is great when I have my friends around drinking JD. It's curve look is no match for other standard jiggers. You can measure single and double measurements if needed. I love it!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but don't forget....., 21 April 2013
This key is great! Don't get me wrong! It's good to see the key has the toyota emblem on it as others didn't.
The only draw back is that even though I bought this key as a reolacement for my Rav4 key, once key is cut it still has to go to toyota to get coded to the ignition. I had my key cut at my local key cutting service for £5!
Toyota now want close to £80-£100 to get it coded!!!!!
They did say that the key may need cutting and replacing by then.
It's not as easily as I thought it would be.

DAR - COOPER 2LIGHT TABLE LAMP POLISHED CHROME
DAR - COOPER 2LIGHT TABLE LAMP POLISHED CHROME
Offered by Barnitts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic light!! Love it!!, 14 April 2013
I've been searching for a lamp for sometime and saw this one in a furniture shop. It was very expensive so thought I would shop on line.

Can't believe I found this one on Amazon half price so I had to purchase!

The table lamp looks amazing in our front room.

You won't be disappointed!!

Cable Mountain HQ 2m Optical TOSlink Cable with Gold Pins and Metal Case
Cable Mountain HQ 2m Optical TOSlink Cable with Gold Pins and Metal Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cable!!, 3 April 2013
Thus is a great cable at the fraction of the hight street shops. A must buy for all blu ray players and surround sound systems.

365 Excuses for Being Late for Work
365 Excuses for Being Late for Work
by Andy Sharpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wind up as a present!!, 11 Dec 2012
I purchased this as a wind up for a fellow employer who used to work for us.
She loved it!!

The cheapest I could find was through amazon and a fraction of high street prices.

The Labyrinth Tour: Live At The O2 [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
The Labyrinth Tour: Live At The O2 [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Leona Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Leona fans!!!, 11 Dec 2012
I purchased this on Bluray purely for the fact it's stunning quality and with the surround sound, you can enjoy!

Great price and the cheapest I could find.

You will not be dissapointed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A highly recommended product for serious trainers!!, 11 Dec 2012
I purchased this product as it was recommended by a fellow training partner.
He's been taking it for a while so thought I should try.
I must admit its a great product which made me hungrier. Make sure you are taking in good nutrients i.e protein.

This was the cheapest I found it and was delivered way before the estimation date.

Buy with confidence!

Rokono BASS+ Mini Speaker for iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 Player / Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Small product....fantastic sound!!, 14 Oct 2012
A fantastic buy for anyone traveling who wants to listen to their playlist and have a small party.
I purchased this to take on holiday. I already have a docking station but wanted something small and compact to take in my hand luggage. What can I say....the sound quality is very good from such a small speaker and met my expectations and more. Easily connected to my ipod and iphone. A must buy!!

Proxima Direct® Mini Red and Green Laser Stage Lighting Light Projector Spotlight Sound/ Music Active DJ Equipment for Disco Lights Club Party
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring the party to your own home!!, 24 July 2012
This purchase was for my family. In fact, I purchased two this time round as I bought one a few months ago. Great for any home party at a fraction of the cost compared to lighting and sound shops.

Michael Flatley Returns As Lord Of The Dance [Blu-ray]
Michael Flatley Returns As Lord Of The Dance [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Michael Flatley

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!!!, 24 July 2012
Flatley is superb!! A must for all music fans. I purchased this on Blu Ray after watching it on TV. You won't be disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2