Profile for Audrey York > Reviews

Content by Audrey York

Audrey York (birmingham .)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dash of Peril (Love Undercover)
Dash of Peril (Love Undercover)
by Lori Foster
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from ms foster., 24 May 2014
Another brilliant read from lori foster. I have enjoyed each book in this series. Although I have loved every hero in each book, my real favourite was reece.
Once you star reading one one of ms fosters book, you never want to put it down. I can,t wait for the next book to come. I always pre-order them as soon as I find out she has written a new one.

Love Will Set You Free
Love Will Set You Free
Price: 3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT EXPECTATIONS FOR THE UK., 13 May 2012
This review is from: Love Will Set You Free (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic buy, with two bonus songs on the CD. I really hope that we will do well this year in the eurovision song contest. I love the lyrics and as engelbert is known as the king of romance, you can tell he puts his heart and soul into this song. Good luck engelbert.

Cowboy Swagger (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
Cowboy Swagger (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
by Joanna Wayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start of another series., 10 Sep 2010
This book is the start of another series by joanna wayne.This story is about dylan.It's a great read and I cannot wait for the other four brother's stories. The series is called SONS OF TROY LEDGER.

Criminally Handsome (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
Criminally Handsome (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
by Cassie Miles

5.0 out of 5 stars great series. Kenner count law enforcement., 3 Sep 2010
This is my favourite book in the kenner county law enforcement series. I have read it several times and never get fed up up with it. Great story, great characters, make it a really good book. The series in all was great, and reading about the characters who have had their own story is like reading about old friends. Great series.

One Tough Marine (Harlequin Intrigue)
One Tough Marine (Harlequin Intrigue)
by Paula Graves

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed., 28 Aug 2010
A wonderful romantic suspense story. I just loved abby and luke. A real great read.This is my favourite in the cooper justice stories so far. There is not a dull moment in this book. For me it's a keeper.

Guarding Grace (Harlequin Intrigue)
Guarding Grace (Harlequin Intrigue)
by Rebecca York

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting read., 19 July 2010
I have yet to read a book by this author that I have not enjoyed. This book is no exception. It is nothing less than brilliant, and I did not want it to end.
From the begining to the end it has action,red herrins,and romance. When brady first meets grace, she is escaping from thugs and brady tells her he will be her bodyguard, although he really does not trust her. They are on the run for most of the story, which is about cloning. Then the light street guys give them an help in hand. The end is very exciting and of course brady and grace , well I won't ruin the story, but if you are a fan of rebecca york you will not want to miss this book, it's a keeper.

Gun-Shy Bride (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
Gun-Shy Bride (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 April 2010
I always enjoy b.j. daniels books, and this one is no exception. Deputy sheriff mcCall winchester finds the remains of a body, who she believes are her fathers remains. Her mother had always told her that her father had lef ther when he found out she was pregnant with her daughter mcCall twenty seventy years ago, but this proves that he had not even left the town.
There are so many red herrings in this story as to who killed her father, which makes it such a good read. I was sorry when the story came to an end. However, there is a follow up book coming next month. I can't wait.

One Hot Forty-Five (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
One Hot Forty-Five (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
Price: 2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Lantry's story, book 5., 2 Oct 2009
I have really enjoyed this series 'the corbett brothers'. This being the last book in the series tells the story of lantry, the only remaining brother who is single. He never palns to marry, as he is a lawyer who deals with divorce's, which has made him very cynical about marriage. However, on meeting dede a very feisty woman, all his plans go out the window.
I found this to be a great read, as there is so much going on in this story. We catchup with people from an earlier series, which is great. There are twist and turns on every page you turn. You don't know what's coming next
I enjoy all b.j. daniel's series, and this one is is just as entertaining.
I cannot wait for this author's next series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2011 1:36 PM GMT

Shotgun Bride (Harlequin Intrigue)
Shotgun Bride (Harlequin Intrigue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to a new series., 28 April 2009
This is the first story of the corbett brother's series. A great story, and lots to keep you reading this book that makes you want to read it all through without putting it down.It was nice to meet up with characters you had read of before in the whitehorse montana series. I was so looking forward to this book, and I was not disappointed. Now I cannot wait for the next story.
I am a big fan of b.j. daniels, and she has not let me down yet.

The High Country Rancher (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
The High Country Rancher (Harlequin Larger Print Intrigue)
by Jan Hambright

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story from Jan hambright., 4 Mar 2009
Another brilliant story from jan hambright. The hero and heroin are great, likeable characters. The story is so fast paced that you cannot put it down once you have started reading it. Definately a must read for jan hambright fans. One special quality in this super story is that there are no constant arguments between this delightful couple like so many romantic suspense books I have read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4