Profile for Les Bamber > Reviews

Lifemax 250.1 Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
Lifemax 250.1 Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK
Price: 32.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifemax 250.1 Floor Standing High Vision Reading Lamp, 30 Jan 2013
This item was ordered late last Wednesday night and arrived on the following Monday. I was quite anxious about assembling the lamp because of previous reviews. I used vaseline on all the joints and assembled the lamp on a flat surface. I assembled the lamp without any problems at all. I worked slowly and carefully following the instructions which were quite clear. It took me 32 minutes from start to switch on. My wife is delighted with the lamp as it is a great aid for her when she is sewing. I recommend this product vey highly.

Webcam - New USB PC Webcam - Built-in microphone, 5G Lens, Plug and Play no driver needed, Works with Skype Yahoo MSN Etc - Share your golden moments with loved ones any where in the world. (SAME OR NEXT DAY DISPATCH)

5.0 out of 5 stars Webcam- New USB PC Webcam- built-in microphone 5G Lens, 21 Sep 2010
Item arrived very quickly. Webcam is working fine and have tested it on Skype. Good product. I had problems with the built-in microphone but the seller sent me a replacement microphone straight away and that is working fine. I'm very pleased with the purchase and the outstanding service.

Divine Office Volume 3: v. 3
Divine Office Volume 3: v. 3
Price: 50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Third volume of the Divine Office, 2 July 2009
Excellent buy. Very clear print and very easy to use, once you've learned to navigate around the book. Excellent aid to getting involved in the daily prayer of the Catholic Church. All that at a generously discounted price. Well done Collins and Amazon.