Profile for Caron > Reviews

Content by Caron

Caron (England)

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPad Air (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Media Devil Screen Protector, 23 Jan 2014
I purchased this Media Devil Screen protector to keep the screen on my new i pad air in tip top condition and I was not disappointed with the quality of it. I was very pleased with the product it arrived quickly and was very easy to put in place on my new i pad air. Very Happy Customer *****

Wait For Me (Against All Odds Book 1)
Wait For Me (Against All Odds Book 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wait for me, 5 April 2013
This book was a lovely read and kept you wanting to turn the pages to see what was going to happen next, I loved it. It was a really good read, highly recommend if you like having that feel good feeling from reading a book.

Apple iPhone 5 SIM FREE UNLOCKED - Black (32GB, BLACK)
Apple iPhone 5 SIM FREE UNLOCKED - Black (32GB, BLACK)
Offered by iHD Lounge
Price: 499.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I phone 5, 5 April 2013
What's not to love about this product it is amazing and doesn't disappoint in any way shape or form. It's fast, positive to the touch and does everything I need and more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 12:37 PM BST

CHARLIE BEARS MOLLY
CHARLIE BEARS MOLLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Molly, 5 April 2013
This review is from: CHARLIE BEARS MOLLY
She was bought as a birthday present for my granddaughter and she absolutely adored her. Molly is very cute and what little girl would not fall in love instantly with her.

Cruel Venus
Cruel Venus
by Susan Lewis
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruel Venus by Susan Lewis, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Cruel Venus (Paperback)
I first read this book several years ago and was hooked form the first few pages. The storyteller is brilliant so much so that I have read every book that she has brought out. I constantly check amazon for new releases. I have bought this book to read again as it is such a long time since I read it and wanted to again. I don't think anyone will be disappointed in reading one of Susan's books.Cruel Venus