Profile for C. rogers > Reviews

Content by C. rogers

C. rogers (uk)

VTech Pre-School My Laptop (Pink)
VTech Pre-School My Laptop (Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good in theory but two bought, both faulty, 14 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Vtech Pre-School Laptop (Toy)
For the price this is a good toy (in theory!). No colour/v basic graphics but for the short time my twins could play with them it didn't seem to bother them and what do you expect for this money? Concept is good and my kids were excited to play with them. However both the units we bought couldn't maintain battery life beyond five minutes. I'd bought then for a plane journey and therefore had three spare packs of brand new, named brand, batteries. Every time new batteries went in the laptop worked for five minutes at most before displaying the "change battery" sign and shutting off completely. The fact that we had two, both with same fault made me curious; checked previous reviews and I see this has happened to others. Pretty shoddy and very disappointed especially from such a reputable brand as its a pretty basic yet essential element of a battery powered toy that it can in fact be powered by good quality, new batteries!

Fairytale Food: Enchanting recipes to bring a little magic to your cooking
Fairytale Food: Enchanting recipes to bring a little magic to your cooking
by Lucie Cash

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 10 Mar. 2012
Completely enchanting book! Such a novel idea and a wonderful way to engage little ones in cooking or enjoy as an adult. Its utterly comforting, really entertaining and the recepies are great too. I will be buying copies as gifts for several children, parents and even the odd big kid at heart. Buy it now!