Profile for Louis > Reviews

Content by Louis

Louis

Corsair Professional Series AX 760 Watt ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Unit
Price: 114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent must buy, 8 Jan 2014
I got this product as my first proper dive into computer building i had watched review after review online , read every article i could find and basically i wanted a solid top of the line psu that could support my system needs and any future upgrades .

Now its EASY to install a few screws and away you go, hook up your cables that you need and with it being modular it makes it very easy to keep your case tidy ( btw my first time ever pulling a comp apart )

I had it running in 20 mins it seriously couldn't be any easier.
Its silent let me just say that i run an asus GTX 760 TI with 16 GB of g skull 2133mhz ram on a asus maximus VI and it doesn't break a sweat EVVEERR. I run my 760 overclocked all the time when gaming and yet even under full load playing starcraft 2 or rome total war 2 the psu just sits there sipping a cocktail asking for more , all in all i have no regrets and would very happily recommend:

Its quick and easy to instal
A little pricey but worth it 5 stars