Profile for Chilo > Reviews

Chilo

Sennheiser MX365 Color it Loud In-Ear Headphones - Blue
Sennheiser MX365 Color it Loud In-Ear Headphones - Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Great when bought from Argos!, 9 April 2014
I just want to make this very clear: I have bought these exact same earphones twice now, from Argos (as I write this review, they are currently on offer at the store - £9.99 instead of their usual £14.99!), and both times they have been of exceptional quality. However, when I purchased them from this seller, they were average at best.

I first bought them last December from Argos (they were on offer then too), just looking for a cheap replacement for my gradually weakening iPod ones, and the sound quality turned out to be better than my iPod earphones were when they were brand new! However, unfortunately, I'm rather clumsy, and in February, I stepped on one of the earpieces in my super-resilient winter boots, causing the demise of my earphones. By this time, they were no longer on offer at Argos, so, being conscious of the pennies, I decided to order them from Amazon. And, as you could probably guess by now, I was most disappointed.

Without digressing too much, 'Beyonce - Drunk in Love' is one of my favourite songs at the moment, and what I loved about my old earphones was that they were able to handle the deep bass of the song with the volume at maximum level without sounding crackly at all. However, when I listened to the song with the earphones that I ordered from Amazon, pretty much all I could hear was crackle.

These earphones look exactly like the ones that I purchased from Argos, and come in identical packaging, so I simply assumed that Sennheiser had let standards slip since the previous batch. However, while on Argos' website for unrelated reasons, I decided on a whim to see what earphones they had in stock, and noticed that these earphones were on offer again. So I thought I'd buy them, see what the sound quality was like, and if it was poor, return them. Much to my delight, the sound quality was perfect - just like the first pair! Beyonce's voice was no longer obscured by incessant crackling! The bass was conveyed beautifully!

Now, I'm not saying that the ones sold on Amazon are fake, I'm simply saying they are nowhere near as good. I've read some really mixed reviews on this site, which lead me to believe that the quality of the MX365 earphones bought from here is down to luck, but I have bought them twice from Argos, and both times, they have been of 5-star quality.

So I highly recommend buying Sennheiser MX365 earphones...just not from here.

The Princess Diaries: Ten Out of Ten
The Princess Diaries: Ten Out of Ten

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Finalé!, 7 Jan 2014
An absolutely perfect ending to a great book series! If I'm honest, I'm quite sad it's the end but I'm glad it finished on such a high note!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality., 10 Jan 2013
When they first arrived, they were extremely tight around the toes, causing great discomfort. Then, when I had finally broken into them, which took about 10 days, I noticed that the heels had already worn down, causing the shoes to be lopsided. I would not recommend this seller at all.