Profile for Minder > Reviews

Wireless Bluetooth headset with Microphone Headset Headphone Ps3 & Cell Phones
Wireless Bluetooth headset with Microphone Headset Headphone Ps3 & Cell Phones
Offered by Efine

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good with Phone, 27 April 2014
I have not used this with a PS3 but use it with my phone via bluetooth.. it Works absolutely fine.

STRONG YELLOW DOUBLE HOOK CAR STEERING WHEEL ANTI THEFT SECURITY LOCK/BRACE W...
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce Unit, 11 Jan 2014
This was delivered quickly and its is suitable as an anti theft device for my car. It is quickly and simply removed from the wheel.

Finest-Filters DIY Activated Carbon Impregnated Foam Sheet for Aquarium and Pond Filters (12mm Thick Sheet)
Offered by Finest Filters

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 11 Jan 2014
This arrived quite quickly and it is easy to cut to size to fit into filters. Check thickness you need before buying. 100% satisfied.

Corsodyl Spray Mint 60ml
Corsodyl Spray Mint 60ml
Offered by Inter-Dentals

5.0 out of 5 stars Just ordered some more, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Corsodyl Spray Mint 60ml (Misc.)
I have just ordered some more of this. I keep this spray in the car with me as its a handy size

BASIN PLUG BLACK 38MM 1 1/2 INCH WITH 300MM CHAIN ( 2 plugs + 2 chains )
BASIN PLUG BLACK 38MM 1 1/2 INCH WITH 300MM CHAIN ( 2 plugs + 2 chains )
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Went rusty, 11 Jan 2014
I purchased these items in 2013. After a few months of use I noted the chain was beginning to rust so I just use the plugs. Rust stained the top of my sink in bathroom.

Yale wirefree Premium Alarm Kit HSA6400
Yale wirefree Premium Alarm Kit HSA6400
Offered by DJM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Yale HSA6400, 11 Jan 2014
You don't need a technician to set this unit up. The instructions are easy to follow and once fitted works fine. Unit will ring you if you alarm activates. One thing I did not realise when I purchased it is that it can be used to sense movement or the lack of movement in your home and will sound an alarm/dial a number. This is designed for use if you want to ensure the welfare of a elderly/infirm loved one or detect an intruder. Clever stuff and wire free too. I don't have to worry about false alarms by pets triggering the sensors but I read in instructions that there is a separate pet friendly IR sensor you can buy.

Trust Wireless Bluetooth Design Headset
Trust Wireless Bluetooth Design Headset
Offered by PreisCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Unit, 11 Jan 2014
I have had these BT phones for some months now. I have had no problems whatsoever with them and therefore have given it 5 stars.
Charges quite quicky and lasts for ages. Music is clear and calls via my network are clear too.

Komodo Kricket Keeper, Small
Komodo Kricket Keeper, Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for all sizes, 11 Jan 2014
I purchased this unit a few months ago. The plastic flip open covers that you insert the tubes into are unable to hold the crickets and really small and medium crickets simply squeezed through to freedom. Nice idea but you need to tape the flaps shut when black tubes not inserted.

Matching Bedrooms 2 Pack Polycotton Housewife Pillowcases!! Choice Of Colours!!! 2 Pack White
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 11 Jan 2014
These are quite good quality cases.and have held their shape after many washes. I would buy some more if needed

Matching Bedrooms 2 Pack Polycotton Housewife Pillowcases!! Choice Of Colours!!! 2 Pack Burgundy
Offered by Homewholesaleruk

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps on running, 11 Jan 2014
despite many washes these items kept on running into other darks clothes in the wash so I don't use them too often now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4