Profile for S. M. Hoy > Reviews

Content by S. M. Hoy

S. M. Hoy "bookworm" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Linens Limited Microfibre Pillows, 2 Pack
Linens Limited Microfibre Pillows, 2 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 14 Aug 2014
These pillows are not as described. I received badly finished, cheap quality pillows and what seemed in the listing a reasonable price for a decent looking pillow (gusseted in photos) in actual fact turned out to be overpriced, poor quality materials and manufacture. Such a waste of time. Waiting for 'Linens Ltd.' to reply to my correspondence. Shall update.

Biona Organic Flax Seed Oil 250 ml (Pack of 2)
Biona Organic Flax Seed Oil 250 ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by Best4Deals
Price: 14.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and good quality., 18 May 2014
Well packaged in glass bottle as would be expected. Organic, cold pressed...what more could I ask for....!?! Have already re-ordered

Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil 118 ml
Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil 118 ml
Offered by albert on the go
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, 18 May 2014
Fantastic product! So happy in fact, I have replaced a lot of beauty products for this one little gem! It's versatile and very, very nourishing, yet non- greasy. I use it at night instead of night cream that I have used for years. I also add it to my hair conditioner, use it as a carrier oil when preparing scalp and hair treatments as well as rubbing it into my cuticles - LOVE it! ❤️

Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup 350 g
Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup 350 g
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 18 May 2014
Excellent product! Useful as a substitute to using refined sugars and can also be used in a range of recipes when baking. Quite sweet, with a lovely subtle distinct flavour.m

Lavera Hair Repair and Care Conditioner
Lavera Hair Repair and Care Conditioner
Offered by Pure-Cosmetics
Price: 5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Waste Your Time And Money, 18 May 2014
Absolutely the worst hair care product I have ever used. It behaved so poorly on application, it's as though it's not intended for use on the hair at all. I have long, curly hair and quite honestly, my hair was literally a mass of tangles straight away after rinsing. I bought it on the basis of the description that it promises to 'Repair and Care' leaving hair 'Sleek and Smooth'. It did nothing of the sort, rather, it left me having to reach for another product and re-condition my hair before I even towel dried it.

DEAD GONE
DEAD GONE
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Riveting!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: DEAD GONE (Kindle Edition)
I have given this novel 5* as I simply couldn't put it down! It flowed from start to finish and lead me on a seamless journey through the intelligent but deviant minds of a couple of highly intellectual serial killers and the characterful detective, with his own ghosts needing laid to rest, who worked the disturbing but compelling and fascinating case...loved it!

DermOpt Coat Care Spray for Dogs (250ml) -Try it for itchy skin conditions, problem skin etc. Instead of dog shampoo for sore, dry and flakey skin. Relieves itching.
Offered by Perfect Pet Skin
Price: 12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic product, 4 Feb 2014
I can't recommend this product highly enough! My little spaniel had severe thinning on her back and itchy flaky skin. (she is 12 years old). After 10 days of daily use the itching had stopped and the flakiness disappeared completely. Her coat thickened up and had achieved a glossiness that I honestly wouldn't have believed possible!

Please, please don't hesitate to buy his product for skin/coat problems - you will not be disappointed! She is now on a daily supplement to maintain this new thick, glossy coat and is in great general health!!! I have continued to spray her coat with this product once a month only.

Size 5 Women's Dlh778 Dunlop Teal Flower Print Slip On Warm Lined Slippers
Size 5 Women's Dlh778 Dunlop Teal Flower Print Slip On Warm Lined Slippers

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor soles, poor quality, didn't last!, 4 Feb 2014
Don't buy these slippers unless you are walking exclusively on carpet. Mine didn't last more than a month on wooden flooring and probably should have been thrown out in half this time. A total waste of money.

HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
Offered by Pearls Books
Price: 66.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 4 Feb 2014
Easy to set up, great compact size and prints great quality! The wireless is such a bonus, allowing to print from all over the house from various devices. It is probably a little bit noisy but we are more than happy with our purchase and print quality. It is responsive and I am so glad I purchased it!

Beaphar Top 10 Dog Vitamin 180 Tablets (Pack of 3)
Beaphar Top 10 Dog Vitamin 180 Tablets (Pack of 3)
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 months later and a resounding success story!, 4 Feb 2014
We purchased Beaphar after researching to the point of confusion - almost! The market is flooded with brands and vitamin combinations so in the end wevopted for this one as having 'The Top Ten'.

The price was affordable also so we embarked on a regime of two daily for our 12 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The main reason we started her on a course of vitamins was due to coat thinning and she had started to complain when she got up after lying for long periods.

Well, three months later and she is a different dog! Her Blenheim and White coat is THICK, shiny and is back to what it was at her peak (3-4 years of age), even her eyes are brighter...she is generally GLOWING with health!!! She has no stiffness in her joints, even in the morning after sleeping all night, and she is much bouncier, alert and happier in herself.

We am delighted with the improvements in our little dog's health and would recommend highly to anyone who wants to buy a product with clear packaging and see real positive results in a reasonably short period of time, without spending a fortune!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4