Profile for Cameron Cooke > Reviews

Content by Cameron Cooke

Cameron Cooke

VIBOX Apache 9 - 4.0GHz Six Core, Advanced, Desktop Gaming PC, Computer with 2x Top Games, Windows 8.1 Operating System AND a Neon Red Internal Lighting Kit (New 4.0GHz AMD FX 6300 Fast Six 6-Core Processor, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 270 Graphics Card, Raijintek Aidos CPU Fan Cooler, High Grade 500W PSU, 1TB Hard Drive, 16GB 1600Mhz RAM)
Offered by Vibox Ltd
Price: £1,334.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 24 Jun 2014
I don't know why people are talking about when they say they can build a better pc for the same value, when you add up the rough cost of the parts [...] (the ram costs £140 ) you get a price around £710 . I just paid £759 for my model and it will come full assembled with windows with 2 free games, seems good to me. And after looking up the parts I might be able to upgrade it if I ever need to easier than starting from scratch.

Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition Quadricopter
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition Quadricopter

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe £300 HIDE AND SEEK MACHINE, 18 Jun 2014
£300 HIDE AND SEEK MACHINE a great product that will develop its own will during a flight and fly of to give you the most challenging game of hide and seek you've ever played.
On a serious note though this product failed to respond to the emergency stop signal now I was flying in a field but if very easily I had been flying in a park near children or a busy road this could very easily have ended in a horrible accident. I repeat this product is unsafe and can IGNORE EMERGENCY CUT OFF SIGNALS so do not use near anything you love or that has value