Profile for Mrs L > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hunter Fleece Welly Socks - Black Size 6-8 UK
Hunter Fleece Welly Socks - Black Size 6-8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Mar. 2013
I bought these for a pressie - they had been specifically requested and the feedback I received was fantastic. Comfy and snuggily.

Little Kids First Big Book of Animals (National Geographic Little Kids)
Little Kids First Big Book of Animals (National Geographic Little Kids)
by Catherine D. Hughes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find, 2 Mar. 2013
As my little one likes anything to do with animals I thought that this would be great. I think I bought it a little too soon, so have put it away for a bit, but the pictures and information is great.

Baltic Amber necklace - honey colour
Baltic Amber necklace - honey colour

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Mar. 2013
I bought this to replace my little one's existing teething necklace which got mislaid. Typically I did find the original, from the same company, and was a little disappointed to find the new one nearly an inch shorter than the original. Having a slightly bigger baby meant the original is perfect, which is a shame. But other than that I really rate these necklaces as it has certainly helped my little one who has had a terrible time with teething.

Crayola 1x White and 1x Colour Anti Dust Chalk
Crayola 1x White and 1x Colour Anti Dust Chalk
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Mar. 2013
I went for these as another brand were very dusty. They are not quite as dust free as the name suggests, but much better than the other brand and the colours are really vibrant.

Big Book of Why: All Your Questions Answered Plus Games, Recipes, Crafts & More! (National Geographic Little Kid) (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)
by Susan H. Magsamen

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 2 Mar. 2013
It wasn't quite what I was expecting, as it's more about experiments the little ones can do at home to explain. A bit advanced for my one at the moment, but good fun.

Gabor Women's Majestic Black Mid Calf Boots 55.764.27 5.5 UK
Gabor Women's Majestic Black Mid Calf Boots 55.764.27 5.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 2 Mar. 2013
Really soft and comfy and they arrived very quickly too. The half size was needed too, very pleased with the purchase.

Carvela Women's Kooper Nude Wedges Heels 2772824329 5 UK
Carvela Women's Kooper Nude Wedges Heels 2772824329 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, 13 May 2012
I love these shoes, comfy and great with jeans or a maxi dress. The service was really quick too which was great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3