Profile for Harry Nicholas > Reviews

Content by Harry Nicholas

Harry Nicholas "virtuallydone" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Man With Two Brains [DVD] [1983]
The Man With Two Brains [DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve martin at his best, 21 April 2013
Brilliant film, should be right up there with Young Frankenstein really, terrific performances from all, and clever plot and dialogue from start to finish. Should have won oscars for best fictional character names and elevator jokes. Brilliant.

Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 10M
Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 10M
Offered by Everyday Electrics
Price: 2.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 21 April 2013
The cable reaches from my router to the computer and sends data they way it oughta so I'm happy. The item I purchased was super inexpensive also.

Josey Wales: Gone To Texas & The Vengeance Trail Of Josey Wales [Two Westerns]
Josey Wales: Gone To Texas & The Vengeance Trail Of Josey Wales [Two Westerns]
by Forrest Carter
Price: 12.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the film, now loving the book, 21 April 2013
It took a couple of viewings, years apart before I really got into the movie. What convinced me was Chief Dan George's performance as Lone Watie, "the white man has been sneaking up on us eversince". I'm only a few chapters into the book, but the film was pretty faithful to it so I'm enjoying working out the discussions Clint Eastwood must have had about the screenplay. great Stuff.

Limitless [DVD]
Limitless [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bradley Cooper
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable thriller, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Limitless [DVD] (DVD)
Now why hasn't this drug been invented yet? All drugs seem to dull the senses or mis-lead the taker, it's about time time some way of using our brains was worked out.
Bradly Cooper is perfect for this, he's convincing as the washed up down and out, and moves seemlessly into the cleaned up superman role.
This is entertaining because we'd all love to out-do the bad guys and live a luxury life of total superiority over the evils that try to drag us under.

Guitar Capo: Silver 'SnapLock action' Capo to suit Acoustic or Electric 6-string Guitar
Offered by Dangleberry Music
Price: 6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars what it says on the tin, 20 April 2013
I've only had two other capos in my life before this, both the nylon wrap around type, the first lasted me about thirty years, replaced it and the new one doesn't really work, this one takes a little getting used to but works really well, and fits really firmly, not getting in the way if you place it just right, so pretty good.

D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Medium  (.013-.056) Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Medium (.013-.056) Acoustic Guitar Strings
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars How would I know?, 15 April 2013
It would be hard to compare these to any other strings as in the forty odd years that I've been playing I haven't used anyone else's, except when playing a friend's guitar. You won't regret buying D'Addario.

GALVANISED SELF SETTING MOUSE TRAPS 2 pack
GALVANISED SELF SETTING MOUSE TRAPS 2 pack
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the galvanised tin., 9 April 2013
I accidentally brought a mouse into the house with the rubbish a few weeks ago, it jumped out of the bin sack and I thought I'd chased it out of the porch, but, nibbled bits of food and scratching noises in the kitchen prompted me to buy the 'selfset'.

I'm sitting at my computer in the early hours of the morning and a lovely furry mouse joins me, I didn't want to kill it, but it escaped my clutches and hid under the fridge. So I popped a piece of cheese into the trap, pushed it up against the wall, as per instructions, and popped out for a smoke and waited to see what would happen next.

Two seconds later the cuddly, but obviously mentally challenged mouse walked straight into the trap, got it's neck broken and got itself popped into the food waste recycle bin.

I've been vaccilating twixt the guilt of a violent murderer and the pride of a successful hunter ever since. Still, got the job done in two days. Why not buy a dozen and you too can become some kind of rodent Fred West.

Kung Pow - Enter The Fist/Bulletproof Monk/Kiss Of The Dragon [DVD]
Kung Pow - Enter The Fist/Bulletproof Monk/Kiss Of The Dragon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Oedekerk
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 9 April 2013
Very, very entertaining. Go ahead buy a copy. I've watched Bulletproof a number of times, very enjoyable, witty and dramatic (!), Kiss of the Dragon is another repeat watch, love Jet Li, love the entire cast in fact, and great Jackie Chan style martial arts. Kung Pow was a complete surprise, a parody of low budget martial arts moveies but quite hilarious once I realised it wasn't taking itself seriously.

Gepe Slide Mounts For Lkm Tray Glassless - Box Of 100. 24X36X3 - 7001
Gepe Slide Mounts For Lkm Tray Glassless - Box Of 100. 24X36X3 - 7001
Price: 13.87

4.0 out of 5 stars on the whole pretty good, 9 April 2013
Can't really go wrong, I bought another box. They could be slightly easier to work with, but so could I couldn't I?

XBox 360 Large Style Headset (Earphone & Microphone) For xBox 360 Online Gaming with Foam Ear Pieces for Comfort and Adjustable Mic Arm & Volume Control
Offered by Racksoy
Price: 6.09

2.0 out of 5 stars looked nice, 9 April 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
My son has just taken them off and put the old ones back on, he tells me they are inferior in every way, they are fuzzy and crackle. Kids eh?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12