Profile for Kenneth > Reviews

Kenneth

Fifty Sheds Darker - R.C. Mood Book 1
Fifty Sheds Darker - R.C. Mood Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 30 May 2013
I read Fifty Sheds a few weeks ago. It was good but the lack of narrative made it disjointed. This book is actually funny and my face was aching by the end of it as I was smiling so much. I told my cousin to download it as he was looking for something to make him laugh, he finished it last night and said it definitely did the trick.

Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.
Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 24 May 2013
The price, the info, the great job with content- this book was amazing. I cannot believe the quality of the book for so cheap. I've spent hours having sheer enjoyment with my kindle since my purchase. Don't be concerned about spending the money, this is a great app book.

Lipoma Removal, Lipoma Removal Guide. Discover All the Facts and Information on Lipoma, Fatty Lumps, Painful Lipoma, Facial Lipoma, Breast Lipoma, Can
by Thomas K. McPherson

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, Finally a Very helpful book on lipoma, 18 May 2013
I have read the few books I found on Lipoma but they did not address my area of concern about self esteem, I'm so grateful for this book, if anyone has Lipoma on their face, read this book before you do anything about it. Nice book

Frostfire 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light (Weatherproof, no batteries required)
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars great solar light, 9 Dec. 2012
What it is: a bracket with integrated solar panel, LED light, and motion sensor. It turns on at darkness, brightens nicely when you walk under it, and seems to last fairly well into the night.
Mounts with two screws (supplied with the light). I have two of these outside my garage door. I am considering

Moonflex Flexible Pillow
Moonflex Flexible Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Moonflex Flexible Pillow
very useful

After reading the several reviews, I wanted to chime in on this pillow.

First the facts:
1) Pillow is really memory foam - meaning its comfortable and easy to pack because it squishes
2) Pillow cover is removable/washable - essential to get the airplane germs off
3) Pillow is priced right & delivered quick from Amazon

Second, the qualitative review

1) Used it on four flights( 10 + 5 hours each way) in multiple positions and easily able to sleep or just relax
2) Excellent support & no neck pains (useful for those with big heads)
3) WAAAAY BETTER than blow up pillows, which DON'T really help you get comfortable enough to sleep.