Profile for Melon > Reviews

Melon

Pintoy Wooden Pull Along Activity Train
Pintoy Wooden Pull Along Activity Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute traditional wooden toy train, 15 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my one-year-old nephew for Christmas. You feel like it's come straight from Santa's workshop, which is what I was looking for as I like traditional, sturdy, wooden toys. It mesmerised my nephew as i pulled it around in front of him and it's the kind of toy that he can explore for himself as he gets older. I'm pretty sure it will be extremely durable too, so it can be passed on when he gets too old for it.

Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set
Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set

4.0 out of 5 stars A cheese and tomato sandwich please, 15 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my 3-year-old niece for Christmas and she loves it. The pieces are solid painted wood and have Velcro to stick them together. You also get a wooden 'knife' to cut the pieces apart. It's fun, good for co-ordination and helps children learn about food. My niece also has other toys from this collection.

New Slumbersac Baby Sleeping Bag. 1 tog Train. 12 - 36 months
New Slumbersac Baby Sleeping Bag. 1 tog Train. 12 - 36 months

4.0 out of 5 stars Boy's sleeping bag, 15 Jan. 2011
I bought this sleeping bag embroidered with trains for my 1-year-old nephew. It matched the picture and description, so I was pleased with my purchase and my sister-in-law thought it was great.

Worlds Apart - Dora Cosy Chair
Worlds Apart - Dora Cosy Chair

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little armchair for toddlers, 15 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my 3-year-old niece for Christmas and she loves it. It looks just like the picture and was exactly what I expected - an inflatable chair with a fleecy, cosy cover.