Profile for Yaz > Reviews

Content by Yaz

Yaz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Star 11.5 cm x 15 cm  LED-Solar-Rock with Solar Panel and Rechargeable Battery - Warm White (3 Pieces)
Star 11.5 cm x 15 cm LED-Solar-Rock with Solar Panel and Rechargeable Battery - Warm White (3 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good lights, 11 April 2014
When I bought these as I thought it was 3 to a box, but the 3 mentioned is the lights within the one rock and that's why I've given it 4 stars. The rocks themselves are a very good size (not small) and very bright. I would recommended and buy these again.

Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2
Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2
Offered by vodacom-online GmbH & Co. KG

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 6 Mar. 2014
I've just received this item and it does not work at all with Ipad 2. When I plugged it all in it says on screen " does not work with this ipad". I've been in touch with he seller but they have failed to get in touch with me.

Duronic Hurricane 4 in 1 Rechargeable Wind-Up Dynamo Flashing Red LED, 10 LED Lantern & 3 LED Torch - USB Charging Function + 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 12 Feb. 2014
What a fab torch, it has 3 light options. I yes it fir crossing my large garden when it's dark and it lights up brightly.
It can be charged via a computer, 3 pin plug which takes USB or by hand just by turning the handle on top. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating is that is was smaller than I expected.

Gorgeous Ladies Womens Summer Sandals Diamante Flat Low Beach Shoes New Size
Gorgeous Ladies Womens Summer Sandals Diamante Flat Low Beach Shoes New Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 12 Feb. 2014
With these sandals which where bought for my hols. They look great on and arrived in good time. I would definitely recommend.

First4Spares Brush Bar For Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
First4Spares Brush Bar For Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 12 Feb. 2014
Needed a new brush as the end had gone on my 6 yr old original so it wasn't rotating. Looked around and this was the cheapest and it's also a Dyson not a generic so I'm very happy, just it lasts just as long as my first one.

Perfume Atomizer Rapid Pump Fill Colour (Sleek Silver) Great Stocking Stuffer
Perfume Atomizer Rapid Pump Fill Colour (Sleek Silver) Great Stocking Stuffer

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 12 Feb. 2014
Bought this for a friend as they liked my travalo one. Okay it's not the real thing but not bad for the price as the real one is 3 times as much. It works so what mire can you ask for.

Betron BPS60 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, Rechargeable Compact Portable Mini Travel Speaker for Bluetooth enabled iPhone iPad Tablets iPod Mp3, Samsung HTC Nokia Blackberry - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 12 Feb. 2014
I bought this to use with my iphone or ipad when on holiday. Works well with both. Not a bad price but not as loud as I wanted, you get what you pay for.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 11:08 AM GMT

Vax V124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer - Grey/Red
Vax V124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer - Grey/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, happy, happy, 12 Feb. 2014
This machine is a must if you have pets and carpets. I've used it a few time now and every time my carpets come up like new.

Croydex Hampstead Towel Rail, Chrome
Croydex Hampstead Towel Rail, Chrome

3.0 out of 5 stars Towel Rail, 12 Feb. 2014
I already had one of these in the bathroom and decided to buy another as the wall could take 2. When it arrived it was smaller than the one I had up and as it had no measurements I was none the wiser until it arrived.

Flair Rugs Nordic Cariboo Shaggy Rug, Black, 60 x 110 Cm
Flair Rugs Nordic Cariboo Shaggy Rug, Black, 60 x 110 Cm
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rug, 12 Feb. 2014
I bought this rug to go in front of my log burner as I'd scorched the carpet. It looks lovely and hides a multitude.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5