Profile for Mrs. H. M. Wise > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. M. Wise

Mrs. H. M. Wise (england)

Page: 1 | 2
3 PACKS OF TWO Staywell Collar Keys For 400 420 932 and 32 Cat Flaps
3 PACKS OF TWO Staywell Collar Keys For 400 420 932 and 32 Cat Flaps
Offered by MasterPlastics
Price: 7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, 15 Jun 2013
I was very impressed with these magnets, they work well and were so much cheaper from this site, they work a treat if my cat looses one I can just replace at this price.

New Titanium Hairdressing Barber Salon Scissors 5.5" 11B
New Titanium Hairdressing Barber Salon Scissors 5.5" 11B
Offered by Awan Traders
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 15 Jun 2013
I am studying hairdressing and wanted to update my training scissors that cam with the college kit, I was not expecting to much of these scissors as they were very reasonably priced, I have to say I was more than impressed, they were very sharp on arrival and were a pleasant update on my other ones. I think they have lost some of the sharpness or i my just have got so used to them, but as they were so cheap I can always replace them for another pair.

Sylvanian Families Daisy Cottage
Sylvanian Families Daisy Cottage
Offered by inajiffybooks
Price: 24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, 15 Jun 2013
Nice sturdy product, my 5 year old had for her birthday to go with the other sylvanian products, this is a nice sized house and reasonably priced.

Girls Glitter Tattoo Kit - 24 Stencil Pack - 6 Glitters + Brushes & Glue
Girls Glitter Tattoo Kit - 24 Stencil Pack - 6 Glitters + Brushes & Glue
Offered by The Glitter Tree
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 15 Jun 2013
Brought for my daughter, she loves these, she is 5 years old and her 9 year old sister also loves them, easy to use and good designs, can also reuse the stencils.

24 x Pre Cut Pink Mothers Day Butterfly Butterflies Fairy Muffin Cup Cake Toppers Decoration Edible Rice Wafer Paper

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 15 Jun 2013
very pretty on top of a cup cake or sponge, simple and easy to use but very effective, jazzed up my cupcakes.

NEW XL INFLATABLE RING BLACK TYRE SWIMMING POOL TOY
NEW XL INFLATABLE RING BLACK TYRE SWIMMING POOL TOY
Offered by K Direct
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jun 2013
Good product, lasted 2 weeks on holiday with the children climbing in and out,and we have brought them home for future holidays, folds up very small.

Father's Day Chocolate Rolos - I Love You Dad x - Happy Fathers Day Gift Present

2.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 15 Jun 2013
i guess it was my own fault for not reading it properly but I thought I was getting 3 rolls of rolos so was disappointed when only one tuined up this morning, I would of not ordered if I realised.

Just Dance Kids (Wii)
Just Dance Kids (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars just dance kids, 27 Feb 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Wii) (Video Game)
Arrived in time stated. My 2 children have great fun with this dvd, it's fun as well as keeping them active. My 3 1/2 year old finds navigating around a little difficult butr my 7 year old has no trouble. Definately recommend.

New Classic Toys 0422 Flower Drum (Wooden Box)
New Classic Toys 0422 Flower Drum (Wooden Box)

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 1 Aug 2011
my daughter really liked this drum, the drum itself was strurdy but one of the ends on one of the beater sticks came off after only a few goes, was super glued back on for safety.

AMAZON KINDLE FIRE/ KINDLE KEYBOARD 3G + WiFi - BLACK NEOPRENE CARRY POUCH CASE BY SHOCK SOCK

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 1 Aug 2011
this item is very useful and much cheaper than a proper kindle cover, it protects my kindle from everyday scratches when put down, also reversible !

Page: 1 | 2