Profile for L. LEWIS > Reviews

L. LEWIS (UK)

2015 Moleskine Peanuts Limited Edition Pocket 18 Month Weekly Notebook Hard
2015 Moleskine Peanuts Limited Edition Pocket 18 Month Weekly Notebook Hard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my first moleskine diary, 14 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with my first moleskine diary, a lovely feel to it makes it a pleasure to use and a nifty little size to keep in a handbag.

A Smart Girl's Guide to Knowing What to Say: Finding the Words to Fit Any Situation (American Girl)
by Patti Kelley Criswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book bought for my mature and shy 7 year ..., 14 Sept. 2014
Great book bought for my mature and shy 7 year old a bit too old for her in certain sections but she has been fascinated by the whole thing and taken it with her to school and church to read.

NLT ISHINE BIBLE BOYS LTHLK (Bible Nltse)
NLT ISHINE BIBLE BOYS LTHLK (Bible Nltse)
by NO AUTHOR
Edition: Imitation Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact, grownup looking and good colourful extra sections but be warned small print size, 8 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for a 10 year old at church and I think it will appeal to him in design and the extra features should be useful but the print size is very small and I think for this age I would have preferred a big bible if it meant a bigger font size. However I think its a good bible that would be long-lasting enough in style and handy in size to even go on into student years.

Lets play!  We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Book, DVD & Game)
Lets play! We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Book, DVD & Game)
by Rosen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to games with one of the best stories ever, 8 Jan. 2008
My son has loved this story since he was 2 but now at 3.5 has the game and DVD set which are lovely. Depending on child you can use the spinner that has 1,2,3 or colours. Its very simple, takes only 10 mins and no missing turns or other tantrum causing game tactics.