Profile for Sandsy2102 > Reviews

The Last Of Us (PS3)
Offered by clickforgamesltd
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Last Of Us (PS3) (Video Game)
Visually stunning with one of the best story lines I have ever come across. The characters are highly believable with well written dialogue.
The on-line multilayer is also one of the best I have come across. Tense, requiring patience and teamwork. With the massive bonus of none of your typical Call of Duty twelve year old kids screaming abuse.

250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360
250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360
Offered by c-est-bon
Price: 41.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap knock-off, 3 April 2013
Its not official Microsoft. Cheap and badly made. It was not recognised by my xbox. I would avoid this at all costs.

Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN
Price: 16.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, 16 Jan 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Single player is excellent all round. Environment is similar to the first of the series. I particularly enjoy the stealth aspect. Everything feels slick and works well.

Co-op is linear, not brilliant but still worth a go.

Multiplayer is very poor. Bad Lobby system, controls feel imprecise. NO VEHICLES!!! One of the worst clones of Call of Duty I have seen. Avoid.

Well worth it for the single player.

Deluxe BookBook With Camera hole!!! Genuine Leather WALLET CASE Cover Housing for Apple iPhone 4 4S

4.0 out of 5 stars I got what I expected :), 30 Mar 2012
I never expected to get a real one and I didn't. At this price I knew it was a knock off. It's of reasonable quality. It does not have the "aged" look in the description. There are a few flaws in the stitching of the leather.

However I am happy. It looks fairly good and offers good protection to the phone.

Jazooli Replacement High Capacity Battery For iPhone 4 -Tools Included
Jazooli Replacement High Capacity Battery For iPhone 4 -Tools Included
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore Apple propoganda. :), 29 Jan 2012
I have to admit that i was, at first, nervous about ruining my phone. It was out of waranty so i would need to take out a loan to get it fixed by the "Genius" people at apple. My fears were groundless. The battery was easy to fit, it works fine. This has saved me a fair bit of money. Videos on how to replace the battery can be found on Youtube.

Fable: The Balverine Order
Fable: The Balverine Order
by Peter David
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit to short, 28 Mar 2011
Very good book. well written and works in with the fable universe. A bit short and rushed towards the end, but worth the purchase.