Profile for BOOM! > Reviews

L.A. Noire (PS3)
L.A. Noire (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

3.0 out of 5 stars ....Meh!, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: L.A. Noire (PS3) (Video Game)
I'm a big fan of most of Rockstar's titles because of GTA. I felt like this game lacked a lot of freedom and would've benefited from a bit more realistic side missions. The style was ok, if a little annoying after the first cut scene. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this....It was in excellent condition and I would use this seller again.

Happy Birthday (Muffins) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Muffins) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Nov 2013
Well, it's just a gift card and it turned up as required and was also the exact amount I ordered. Can't ask for anymore than that. Thanks!

Football Manager 2011 (PC)
Football Manager 2011 (PC)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as always!, 13 Nov 2013
This game is the same as all other FM games....play it for a while, put it away......come back to it months later. Promt delivery and in excellent condition. I would use this seller again!

Skywatcher Explorer 130m Newtonian Reflector Telescope
Skywatcher Explorer 130m Newtonian Reflector Telescope
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift and the owner is very happy with it. Promt delivery and in excellent condition. I would use this seller again!

The Cobra
The Cobra
by Frederick Forsyth

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Cobra (Paperback)
I bought this book for myself after reading The Afghan (which is better) and I throroughly enjoyed it. Promt delivery and in excellent condition. I would use this seller again!

How to Read a Film: The World of Movies, Media, Multimedia: Language, History, Theory
by James Monaco

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 23 Sep 2010
very good book, got a lot of use out of it on the final year of my course!