Profile for Tinkerbell > Reviews

Content by Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell "Tinkerbell" (South Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Wantdo Women's Waterproof Mountain Jacket Fleece Windproof Ski Jacket(Purple,UK L/Asian3XL)
Offered by WantDo Fashion Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars My only thing is sizing even though I measured chest size the sizing was still to small however customer service was great and I, 27 Dec. 2015
This coat is made really well and is warm. My only thing is sizing even though I measured chest size the sizing was still to small however customer service was great and I cannot fault them on that.

Brays Sweets Mishaps 3kg Bag
Brays Sweets Mishaps 3kg Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Assortment of Sweeties., 27 Dec. 2015
When I asked what flavours were in here everyone said lots. So after trying several I decided to list them for future. There are mild mint, fizzy lemon, fizzy lime, fizzy blue lemonade, rhubarb and custard and my favourite one minty mint. If your thinking of buying think no more these are great worth it. Buy now.

Reliance Medical Relief Reusable Hot/Cold Pack Cover
Reliance Medical Relief Reusable Hot/Cold Pack Cover
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Forgotton and not cared for., 27 Dec. 2015
Looks like it was just folded and run up with much care or attention. I know I didn't pay that much for them but they could have at least been lined up. And delivery was slower than pigeon post it was five days later than the last expected day.

Organic Barley Grass Powder - 1kg (Superfood, Organic Certified)
Organic Barley Grass Powder - 1kg (Superfood, Organic Certified)
Offered by Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Powder, 2 Nov. 2015
I love this powder. I use it in fruit juice, I tried the tablets but I missed the taste. Yes funnily enough it does taste a bit like grass, but in fruit juice it changes. It also helps me to not binge in the evening before dinner, and im not eating as much during the next day either so bonus.

Mokate Vanilla Flavour Cappuccino 110 g (Pack of 10)
Mokate Vanilla Flavour Cappuccino 110 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting Cappuccino., 2 Nov. 2015
Absolutely scrumptious. With a vanilla flavour the coffee hints slightly through but never over powering the vanilla I love this flavour. I love this brand to, all the flavours are a must try.

Sabichi Aqua Suction Grip Rubber Bath Mat with Cosy Bubble Foot Grip
Sabichi Aqua Suction Grip Rubber Bath Mat with Cosy Bubble Foot Grip
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Safe and Value for Money Mat., 2 Nov. 2015
I just love this mat. I used to have a very cheap one but even with suction grip it kept slipping. So after slipping several times I looked and the reviews made me decide that this was the one. They were right, great colour, it is slightly long than others, and I like this, I use it for the shower so have to climb in the bath so it covers just over half the bath. And when you put it down and stand on it, IT STICKS to the bath its great, no moving at all, I feel totally safe, not worried the mat is going to slip under foot. And the little bobbles on top help sooth and ease feet. Would definitely recommend you buy if your thinking about it. Good quality to.

Mokate Cream Flavour Cappuccino 110 g (Pack of 10)
Mokate Cream Flavour Cappuccino 110 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting Flavour, 2 Nov. 2015
Creamy, smooth and a slight coffee hint. Its great tasting, I heat some milk first in microwave then add 3 spoons then stir in water, its delicious. Would highly recommend. I brought all the others to, it works out cheaper this way to.

NEW FOOT ANGEL COMPRESSION SOCKS ANTI FATIGUE SOCK YOGA SPORT REDUCE SWELLING SPORT GYM FITNESS WALKING RUNNING HIKING (PAIR) (S/M)
Offered by GARDEN OLYMPIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot Compression Socks, 2 Nov. 2015
These are very comfortable. They are a little tighter than others I have tried, but that's the idea they are supposed to be that way so that they support the foot, I use these because of fallen arches, however, I may just point out that I don't have it severely. Otherwise great.

The Singing Mermaid Sticker Book
The Singing Mermaid Sticker Book
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov. 2015
Looks a great book I brought it for my niece for Christmas.

6 Pairs Fresh Feel Cotton Sport Socks M10763 Black
6 Pairs Fresh Feel Cotton Sport Socks M10763 Black
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable and wick away sweat very well, 2 Nov. 2015
I brought these as I am doing a lot of walking. They are very comfortable and wick away sweat very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16