Profile for Tinkerbell > Reviews

Content by Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell "Tinkerbell" (South Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Aluminum Carabiner Hook 4 Bell Decor Split Ring Keyring Silver Tone
Aluminum Carabiner Hook 4 Bell Decor Split Ring Keyring Silver Tone
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Tingling Bells, 12 Aug. 2015
Love tinkling sound and good quality and price.

LaRoc Nail Care 12 Piece Cutter Cuticle Clipper Manicure Pedicure Kit Case Gift Set
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 12 Aug. 2015
Very good quality product, with a good selection. It would be good to have an information sheet for these, however, not to much of a problem suppose I will have to check online.

2 Brother Compatible TN2010 Laser Toner Cartridge For Brother DCP-7055 DCP-7057 HL-2130 HL-2132 HL-2135W Printers, 1000 Pages Yield
Offered by PerfectPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Printing, 3 Aug. 2015
These do the job just perfectly. Good job I read a previous review and remember to remove the cartridge support that you pull it out with or I wouldn't have realised. Prints cleanly and just like the original.

UK Standard 3 Pin Mains Charger For Motorola RAZR V3 / V3i / V3x / K1 / L6 / L7
UK Standard 3 Pin Mains Charger For Motorola RAZR V3 / V3i / V3x / K1 / L6 / L7
Offered by 4Gshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Im Charged Up Now, 3 Aug. 2015
My usb charger kept coming lose and my phone would not charge properly so I decided to invest in a mains 3 pin plug instead. Great now I don't have to worry about a flat phone in the morning.

TOFKA Toffee Vodka 700 ml
TOFKA Toffee Vodka 700 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven In A Bottle, 3 Aug. 2015
This review is from: TOFKA Toffee Vodka 700 ml (Wine)
Oh this is so good. I cant wait, once poured either neat or with ice that's it, smooth toffee flavour and you could drink so much more, until the wobble suddenly kicks in when you stand up. To drinkable and so nice to enjoy you forget its alcohol. And it has like a glitter which you shake up before pouring its so amazing to see.

3x Fresh Feel Ladies Ultimate Walking Sock, Size UK 4-7 (EU 37-41)
3x Fresh Feel Ladies Ultimate Walking Sock, Size UK 4-7 (EU 37-41)
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Are These Miracle Socks, 3 Aug. 2015
I must say yes the colours are a bit dull but then who cares if these do the job. And having started my new job as a post woman I was amazed at the comfort these socks provided. I didn't think a pair of socks could but I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong, worth every penny comfortable, non rubbing, wicks the sweat away from feet and even feels a bit of cushioning under foot. Would I buy more, yes I am about to purchase another lot.

"Office Essentials" Pack of 10 Blue Retractable Ballpoint Pens for Office & School
Offered by YourEverydayStuff

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Pen, 3 Aug. 2015
I brought these because I needed a supply. I am a post woman so needed spare pens and needed to get to a pen quickly. The plastic is of good quality and I clip these onto my jacket or trousers and after four weeks its still clipping and the pen ink quality and run is very good and very smooth, will definitely buy again.

Vacspare Replacement Roller Brush Bar for Dyson DC03, DC04, DC07 & DC14 Clutched models
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cleaning, 3 Aug. 2015
Brought this for replacement brush and swapped old brush out left in adjustments that were already there, (although there were two different pairs supplied) and hey presto, dyson cleaning as it used to.

Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt Burgundy XL
Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt Burgundy XL
Offered by Toppers Work Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars NO Funny Shapes, 3 Aug. 2015
I loved the burgundy colour I choose and the quality is great. When I washed it, I knew it wasn't going to shrink or be misshapen as some t shirts do, this did not. Really happy I already brought another one.

Sentik 6" 2 In 1 Stand or Clip On Portable Fan Table Desk
Sentik 6" 2 In 1 Stand or Clip On Portable Fan Table Desk
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dual Fixing Fan, 3 Aug. 2015
I got this for my mom to take on holiday with her because it was so hot. Very lightweight and the bonus is you can use it either as a fan that stands on a flat surface or, if like on holiday there may not be a flat surface near to your bed, then you can use the clamp to fix to a shelf for example and whats more It runs very quietly. Very impressed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14