Profile for Richard Ward > Reviews

Content by Richard Ward

Richard Ward

KS-0 Tripod Ball Head Ballhead + Quick Release Plate Small Compass for Professional Camera Tripod Camcorder DSLR Canon 700D 650D 600D 1100D 6D LF23
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 15 Jan. 2014
Have just received this ballhead, and have to say that it couldn't be better value for money. For £20 you wouldn't expect much, but this really delivers. Seems very well made, and the ball, once tightened is rock solid ( I have mounted it on a Manfrotto 190, and use a Nikon D90 with 18-55 an 55-200 lenses)
It relaces an old but beautifully made Manfrotto ballhead, which, unfortunately doesn't have the Panorama function that this new ballhead does. That was my sole reason for buying this model.
It was supplied by a company called "XCSource" through Amazon, and I am writing this review, as much as anything, to commend their brilliant service. I had never heard of them before, but I couldn't recommend their service more highly. I was informed that it would arrive between Thurs. 16th Jan 2014 and Monday 20th. It arrived today Wed.15th,beautifully and professionally packaged.
I couldn't be more pleased.
I hope it lasts as long as my beloved Manfrotto!