Profile for Mr. D. S. Bassett > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. S. Bassett

Mr. D. S. Bassett "Danni" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Twisted Knickers
Twisted Knickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Twisted Knickers (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! Got it when it was a free version, I could not put it down! I finished it within the week. Made me laugh, made me think, its really well written and a great read!

The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great read :), 9 Sep 2012
Well, what can I say. I picked this up on my Kindle when it was a free copy and so happy I did! I just couldn't put it down, poor Coco goes through so much but puts humor and honesty first and that's what made me love this book. Finished in less than a week, very easy to read and really cheered me up will read this one again! Get it now, you will not regret it! love this! You go, Coco!

Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition 8.2 inch 16GB Android Tablet (Wi-Fi Version)
Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition 8.2 inch 16GB Android Tablet (Wi-Fi Version)
Offered by Miragetek IT Store

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent find!, 24 Aug 2012
I had recently sold my iPad 2 as I was needing the money and was getting annoyed with it not even being able to use flash, so I seen this for £149.00 and thought I would see other reviews and went for it, which Im glad I did! Its a great screen size, really light and with dual core proccessing, it's just as fast as an iPad. I find with android systems things run smoother and you can customize it so much more, like different layouts and moving wallpapers. The only downsides to this tablet are lack of apps vs apple, and the battery life isn't perfect but that's the same for any tablet!
A must buy if you want a tablet by a reliable maker and solid OS.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2012 1:33 AM BST

EasyAcc 2 pack Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition 8.2 inch Tablet PC 16/32GB WIFI/3G Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant screen protector!, 23 Aug 2012
I was looking for a protector that was clear and fitted perfectly. This is the one you want! Fitted easily(though had to use second one as first I got dust it oops!) Went on smoothly with no bubbles! I can now use my tablet without fear for getting it dirty or scratching it!Great price too!

MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case for Motorola XOOM 2 DROID XYBOARD 8.2-Inch Media Edition Tablet, BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 23 Aug 2012
I was really struggling to find a good case for my new tablet, but then found this so though why not? Glad I got it, feels great, good build quality, covers everywhere but leaves the power buttom and volume rockers visible.
A must buy

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 11 July 2012
I loved this book, i could not put it down! I read it at home and at work during my breaks, I was hooked.
Lovable characters and the world is painted beautifully in your mind as you read, I'm glad I brought it on my kindle as I can read it again any time I like :)

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (Nintendo 3DS)
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Soprano Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect :), 6 July 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The second I saw that this was available to pre order, I jumped at it! It arrived this morning, on day of release( for once) including the pre order edition of the stylus :)
I must say, for a big FF fan this is. Winner! The music is unchanged, and the gameplay is simple yet so addictive! I got 3 perfect chains on my first go but they are easy until you complete a play through then you can challenge the music on harder settings later on. The characters are cute and fun to watch, with customisable items and magic that help you throughout your journey.
I will be hooked on this game for months, seeing as we also get extra DLC content.
If you love FF as much as me, get this now!

Swees® NEW Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Case Cover with Built-in Light for Amazon Kindle Touch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little case, 3 July 2012
Having seen this light case I thought I would give it a try, as my room can get quite dull early evening and I dont like to have the lights on if Im just reading, so I seen this which is so much cheaper than other light cases. Only ordered Saturday and it arrived first thing Tuesday morning, excellent service!
The case itself is sturdy, when you pop your kindle in place its not going to move!
the light is powerful but leaves to glare, and takes power from your kindle.
Very protective with a clasp, very well made.
I highly recommend this case!

2GB, 204-pin SODIMM, DDR3 PC3-10600 memory module
2GB, 204-pin SODIMM, DDR3 PC3-10600 memory module

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jun 2012
Easy to fit, swift delivery and noticed a great difference in the speed of my netbook straight away! Topped with this bargain price it's a must if you want to get your netbook running as fast as it can! So simple to fit, I did it in under a minute!

Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo 3DS)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the 3DS needed!, 20 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love my 3DS, but I'm the first to admit that the lack of decent games still lets this wonderful console down. The last game I got for it was Mario Kart 7 and that was last December!
I had seen great reviews of KI and thought why not, lets see if its worth the hype, and yes it is!
Brilliant gameplay, excellent sound and graphics and I love how many different things there are to do such as fusing new weapons together, finding all the treasures, leveling up skills and weapons, and also changing the intensity on each level, from 0 to 10(10 being HARD hard)
I feel like I will be playing this for a long time as I love replaying the levels and testing myself! My only issue as with alot of other reviews is the control system but it's easily sorted by using the stand that comes with the game( though I'm still mastering using it!)
If you have a 3DS, buy this game as it's once again restored my faith in the 3DS

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9