Profile for Mr. D. S. Bassett > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. S. Bassett

Mr. D. S. Bassett "Danni" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Veet Suprem'Essence Hair Removal Cream with Velvet Rose and Essential Oils for Normal/Dry Skin 400 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 31 Dec. 2014
Very easy to use, and suits sensitive skin such as mine as others I have used in the past made me bleed and sting for days afterwards. But no such effects with this great product! Highly recommended and very cheap too for how much you get

VicTsing 2M Micro MHL to HDMI TV AV 1080P HDTV Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 II 3 III White
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 31 Dec. 2014
Great product, I got this cable after finding put chromecast was awful so thought I would give this cable a try.
very easy to use, as my tv had the usb port next to the hdmi port.
Simply plug both of those ends into the tv then the small cable into the bottom of the phone, and that's it! Just turn over to the correct channel and you're good to go!
Works perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S5

Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (PS4)
Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 Dec. 2014
This is the Alien game I've been waiting for.
I have always been a huge fan of the Alien movies and along with everyone else I was heavily disappointed with Colonial Marines.
However this game has put faith back into the franchise, as this is a true Alien game.
Stealth plays a huge part in this title along with making weapons and avoiding AI robots who have gone wrong.
You need alot of patience for this game but the pay off when you complete a mission knowing you escaped from the Alien just before he spotted you!
A little tip; play with your headphones in the controller, makes it easier to detect noise and movement.

Bayonetta 2 (Nintendo Wii U)
Bayonetta 2 (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by EUROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Leagues better than the first bayonetta in every respect, 24 Oct. 2014
Leagues better than the first bayonetta in every respect, the action is non stop and graphics are stunning. Loads to unlock and keeps you revisiting stages to grab things you missed. A must for any action fan!

Nintendo Handheld Console 2DS - White/Red
Nintendo Handheld Console 2DS - White/Red
Offered by Iwantabox

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed!, 29 Sept. 2014
Very happy.
I have owned the original 3DS and also 3DS XL but sadly had to sell them both.
I missed having my 3DS but seen the 2DS and thought "why not" And I'm glad I did! Great little system, great graphics as always, OK battery life(could be better) feels very solid in my hands, and it doesn't bother me that it isn't a clamshell design as I picked up an official case for £3 from a local game shop so very happy.
The screen sizes don't bother me either as I never liked how the 3DS xl stretches the picture.
I never really used the 3D effect as for me, it is just very much a fad.
So if you want a 3DS without the 3D and something that feels robust and solid, get this.

Head Case Designs Off White Floral Moustache Design Back Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 520

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 12 April 2014
Fits perfectly and looks great. Just be aware the sides are clear but it does cover the sides completly so does protect well. Great price too

Invero® Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Inch GT-P3200 GT-P3210 TPU Gel Case with Screen Protector, Micro Fibre Cloth & Application Card (Red)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 April 2014
Just what I needed for my tablet, fits perfect with access to all ports. Feels good in the hand and helps protect it. Brilliant price for something this good

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cold Never bothered me anyway!, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant Disney movie, excellent story and graphics, the songs are great, my favourite being "Let it go" as it shows Elsa becoming acceptant of her powers and making the best of things!
There is a huge twist in the story and a moment which made me and my friend gasp! My favourite character is the snowman :)
This is a must buy! Best Disney movie in years

South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST.GAME.EVER, 9 Mar. 2014
If you like South Park, you NEED this game in your life!
Amazing game play, as I am a huge fan of RPG's,
It's actually quite in depth, as you can get a huge range of weapons and armour, along with additions to boost their abilities such as fire damage or electric damage.
Such a funny script, as it's written by Trey & Matt so you know it's comedy gold!
Highly recommend this game as it really is the definitive South Park experience! I cannot put this game down!
GET IT!

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Final Fantasy but you WILL need the guide, 23 Feb. 2014
I was very skeptical at first as I loved FF13-2 but didn't really see the need for another chapter for FF13.
However I must say, I am 7 hours in and really enjoying it.
The combat system is akin to early Final fantasys with the ability to change jobs or as its known in the game "Schemata" you can customize weapons, shields, abilities etc. to turn the tide of battle.
There is a Time system which gives you limited play, but a helpful hint, you can use " Chronostasys" as much as you need to stop the flow of time so you can get quests done and enjoy the game more :-) that is the key to this game.
Please get the guide otherwise you will have no idea where you are going or what can be explored as the small flaw of this game is it doesn't really tell you where to go or what to do which in a way makes it a very open game!
At first I hated the game, but the guide hadn't arrived. I started over when it arrived and now I love it.
Highly recommended and will keep me going until South Park Stick of Truth comes out, then FFX/X-2 HD on the 21st :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9