Profile for Mouse > Reviews

Wehrmacht Tank Crewman - 1:16 Scale Military - Tamiya
Wehrmacht Tank Crewman - 1:16 Scale Military - Tamiya
Offered by jadlamracingmodels

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 23 April 2013
This was my first model to make in many years and was a lot bigger than anything I tried before, but the simplicity of the pieces made construction easy, some times the smaller bits, like the medals very fiddly. Painting was the real challenge, but the details in the pieces are crisp and this really helps to distinguish between cloths, collars, belt and straps etc. You don't have to guess where things start and end as everything in the molding process must have worked full. Highly recommend, personally I think the NCO peaked cap looks a lot better that the M43 cap shown.

SWT 100 Disposable Face Masks Respirator --- Protects Against Powders, Pollen, Dust, Dander, Fiberglass, Cement And More

2.0 out of 5 stars strap breaks before you can get them on, 23 April 2013
Although cheap I did at least expect to be able to put them on. However at the moment, I can put 1 in 3 on with out the strap breaking from the body. Once on they fit well enough and are very comfortable and you do almost forget its on. But, even with the strap problem and 66% of them being useless due to breaking, its still cheap.

Garrett GTI 1500 Metal Detector
Garrett GTI 1500 Metal Detector

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Feb. 2013
After going back over ground I have previously searched before, pretty thoroughly with my old detectors I soon found how excellent this machine is. I'm after military relics and this thing is a wonder to use. I found a mountain of items that the other detectors had missed. Some large some small, some deep some not. So easy to use and the size thingy really helps. Pair this up with the garrett pro pointer and your set for gear for a long time as long as you have something to dig with of course.

It uses the same familiar garrett bleeps and although its a pretty clever machine, using it is really simply. Nothing complicated about how to use it and it has found me some gems already.

Hhhh (Ldp Litterature)
Hhhh (Ldp Litterature)
by Laurent Binet
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL at the people complaining that its in French, 1 Feb. 2013
I did laugh at the few people complaining about buying a book in French and then complaining about it...

The description clearly says -

Product details
Mass Market Paperback
Publisher: Librairie generale francaise (28 April 2011)
Language: French

don't rush when buying things... read the details!

It is a great book, just buy the English version if you cant read French

EXCURSION 5 BOAT SET WITH ALUMINIUM OARS AND PUMP #68325
EXCURSION 5 BOAT SET WITH ALUMINIUM OARS AND PUMP #68325

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boat, 13 Dec. 2012
This was my first boat and I was completely clueless, all I knew is that I wanted a boat for messing about on the rivers in Oxfordshire. Upon delivery we headed to the river, everything still in the box! Unpacked it on the bank and started to read the instructions, soon threw those in the box, never to be seen again. The wife started to thread the rope around the edges, while I started pumping. Soon finding while its a simply enough to use pump, it has to be treated a bit carefully, as you can tell it will break if. The valves are great, the air wont come gushing out if the pump lead comes out. The seats all blow up separately and clip into place, meaning if you don't want them all for some reason you can have lots of extra space. The oars upon first look seems pretty good, they screw lock into place and seem very sturdy... but, rowing is awkward as hell using the rollocks. We ended up both sitting on the middle seat with an oar each, digging into the water deep and pulling like hell, it does shift through the water pretty fast which is great.

After the first outing, I decided to get the 'HYDRO-FORCE 12V ELECTRIC OUTBOARD' and battery and motor board of course. Cost the same as the boat but well worth the money. We went round the whole Oxford canal system and round the rivers. Amazing! We stayed in mid speed all the way, until I thought I would test how fast full speed would drain the battery! well it does! and fast too! My advice, be happy in speed 3, its not going to win you any races, but goes along at a nice pace and for many many hours too! Steering practice is needed though! Few bumps and crashes!

One of the oar screw locks has broken on the 2nd trip out while trying to row back with a flat battery. So either spare oars or outboard are essential!

Despite the pump and the oars, its the boat what you pay for and for that I can't recommend it high enough. Excellent fun, solid as a tank and sits nice in the water... want to come out on mine, let me know!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2013 10:38 PM BST

Curvy Kate Tease Me Balcony Women's Bra Cherry Blush 36DD
Curvy Kate Tease Me Balcony Women's Bra Cherry Blush 36DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Curvy Kate Tease Me Bra (Apparel)
Got these for my wife for X-mas, I buy her lots of lingerie so have become almost an expert! (for a man anyways) They look great, well made and I cannot wait to see my wife in them, brought the other two matching pieces also :D

Wonderbra Variable Cleavage Bra Plunge Women's Bra Black 36DD
Wonderbra Variable Cleavage Bra Plunge Women's Bra Black 36DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooohoooo, 12 Dec. 2012
Got this for my wife for X-mas, I buy her lots of lingerie so have become almost an expert! (for a man anyways) They look great, well made as you would expect from Wonderbra and I cannot wait to see my wife in it

Curvy Kate Tease Me Low Rise Women's Thong Cherry Blush Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, 12 Dec. 2012

Ladies NHL New York Rangers Heart Watch
Ladies NHL New York Rangers Heart Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS!!!, 12 Dec. 2012
I got this for my wife for X-Mas, shes a Rangers fan by default (because I am), I was so impressed by the look off this watch, worth every penny and more. Packaged up well, arrived fast too, couldn't ask more from a seller.

Can't wait for her to open it on Xmas day!

Page: 1 | 2