ARRAY(0xb1c4b180)

Profile for at > Reviews

Content by at

at

Cabin Max DayPack / student rucksack with padded laptop, netbook, ipad, tablet- Black
Offered by Home & Travel
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rucksack, 5 Sep 2013
My physiotherapist recommended this. The order arrived very promptly and it is a good rucksack with a light frame. I have back problems but find it very useful for me.

Samsung S View Premium Cover for Galaxy S4 - Black
Samsung S View Premium Cover for Galaxy S4 - Black
Offered by Prime Communications
Price: 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 28 July 2013
Cover was flimsy. You need to take the back cover off the phone to put this on. I received mine after at least a week and the colour was fading after a few days. I tried to return it but the seller wanted a photo of the cover. This means that I have to take the phone out of the cover etc. I gave up on this after a few days and used a flip cover instead.

Sophia Jewellery Mannequin Black Sequin Evening Dress
Sophia Jewellery Mannequin Black Sequin Evening Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - slightly pricey, 11 April 2013
I am glad that I bought this as the sequin evening dress made this looked quite glamourous. I checked on the site and there are many other "clothes" which the mannequin came in. This one is a bit more expensive than the rest but I think the dress looks better. There is also a small necklace on the dress - cute.

ASICS Women's Gel 3030 Lightning/White/Irish Green Trainer T196N 9301 4.5 UK
ASICS Women's Gel 3030 Lightning/White/Irish Green Trainer T196N 9301 4.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trainers, 3 Jan 2013
Very comfortable and gerat for power walking (which is mainly what I use the shoes for). I bought another pair (in pink) which lasted only 3 months (the top of the shoes near the toes developed a hole). I hope this pair lasts longer.

I walk everywhere in them and will not be without them.

8 Keys to Safe Trauma Recovery
8 Keys to Safe Trauma Recovery

2.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced that this works, 23 Aug 2012
Did not find the book much use. I am not convinced that it is possible to recover from trauma without reliving the moment.

Real Rape, Real Pain
Real Rape, Real Pain
Price: 3.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 23 Aug 2012
Would recommend. I have read a few books around this topic to help myself overcome a very difficult experience. If I had to rank them, this is amongst the top one or two.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Nov 2011
I bought these but they did not look like what is on the picture. They look rather cheap. I had to return them. Got a refund but had to pay for postage both for the seller sending the product to me and me returning it. I will be more careful about buying on the internet in the future.