Profile for Napkin > Reviews

Napkin

AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for 5-Inch / 12.7 cm Sat Navs
AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for 5-Inch / 12.7 cm Sat Navs

5.0 out of 5 stars sold and good, 24 May 2013
This seems to be a well made case and fits our tomtom satnav very well. It does appear to be very sturdy, with a main compartment and a narrow side one. a month of use and it still looks and feels new.

Casio G-Shock G-9100-1ER Mens Digital Resin Strap watch
Casio G-Shock G-9100-1ER Mens Digital Resin Strap watch

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 24 May 2013
It seems a well made and hardy watch. My son needs hardy and I think this one will last by the look of it. He certainly loves it but at 15 and after a number of watches, is treating this with a little more care.

Re-entry: Making the Transition from Missions to Life at Home
Re-entry: Making the Transition from Missions to Life at Home
by Peter David Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and easy reading ..., 24 May 2013
Very helpful and practical advice. A must read for those returning from an overseas assignment to their home country - also important to help prepare your kids.

Praying Our Goodbyes: A Spiritual Companion Through Life's Losses and Sorrows
Praying Our Goodbyes: A Spiritual Companion Through Life's Losses and Sorrows
by Joyce Rupp

5.0 out of 5 stars Good preparation, 24 May 2013
Having just left a country that was home for 6+ years, we have gone through some huge and painful goodbyes. I wish I had been able to read this before we left to prepare me for it, but I am still grateful for this a few weeks later rather than never. Well return and wonderfully comforting and great advice.
Its a contemplative type book - not one to read through for quick tips and put aside but to be read, thought and prayed through before moving on to the next chapter.

A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World
A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World
by Paul E. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read, 13 May 2012
Through the years I have read many books on prayer. This book, though started very slowly contains a wonderful balance of theology, Good Biblical grounding and personal experience along with good practical stuff. I was amazed at how honest and real Paul was about his own struggles and those of his family (Oh that more Americans learnt to be half as real and honest about who they really are without all the masking that goes on!!) and its amazing how much Kim has brought them closer to God, revealed more of God and also how they are now using it to encourage others in their journey with God.
This was one of those books, that having read on kindle I will buy a hard copy because I feel there is so much I want to mark/note and re-read through the years.
The timing was great for me and I feel excited about the story I am part of!
Thanks Paul for your work, your honesty and taking the time to share what God has shown you with us all!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 11 Jan. 2012
Some velcro dots came off as we opened the package and the quality of the material is not great! very disappointed!

Discipleship
Discipleship
by MAIDEN PETER

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Discipleship (Paperback)
This is a little GEM and a MUST read for all new (and Old) Christians as it gives the basics of in a great format and able to be understood by young and old.

Collins Wiro A5 Week to View Appointments Diary 2014 Assorted WA35
Collins Wiro A5 Week to View Appointments Diary 2014 Assorted WA35

4.0 out of 5 stars Its what it says!, 11 Jan. 2012
The advertisment was accurate and the diary is exactly what I expected it to be. I am really pleased with its layout, and how it looks.
I do wish it would have a monthly planner for each month (I simply printed some sheets and put them in as I like to have a month at a glance view as well and had this in the diary I used last year which was great) which would be useful. I would personally prefer if there were more NOTES pages and have them at the back along with addresses etc - less in the front is better I think!

It Happens Every Spring (The Four Seasons of a Marriage Series #1)
It Happens Every Spring (The Four Seasons of a Marriage Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good read, 11 May 2011
A really great way to tie in the teaching material on love languages and seasons of marriage into a novel. Its easy reading. In a world where there is so much stuff to read I found this a nice read with wholesome values and bringing in a very realistic image of small town life in the USA.