ARRAY(0xa7742c48)

Automan The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chuck Wagner
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Nov 2013
So pleased to find this, great 80s TV show and I am loving watching it all again. This is great value.

Hoya 58mm UV Filter
Hoya 58mm UV Filter
Offered by CameraKing
Price: 13.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but does the job, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hoya 58mm UV Filter (Accessory)
Not much to say - it does it's job well and is good quality, but a but pricey.

I paid for premium delivery but product arrived three days later than expected, but of a panic as it was part of a birthday present package, but just got here on time.

1 kilo / 1000g Hiflex New Improved Food and Skin Safe Silicone Moulding Paste Flexible Putty
Offered by Dental A2Z Ltd UK
Price: 35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent moulding material, 9 May 2013
Bought this for crafting use making small moulds for embellishments. Gods value, works very well. Arrived quickly and exactly as described.

Wouldn't call it a 'toy' but kids could find some good educational value with this.

Treating Arthritis Diet Book
Treating Arthritis Diet Book
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps the regime!, 11 Jun 2010
A companion book to "Curing Arthritis Cookbook (Overcoming Common Problems Series)" which lists many interesting recipes to help you to stick to the diet.

Not particularly a diet to lose weight on (but I think it is a side effect) but one to cure arthritis without drugs.

Nice to see some tasty and interesting ideas to keep on track with.

Cider Vinegar (Sheldon Natural Remedies)
Cider Vinegar (Sheldon Natural Remedies)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, 11 Jun 2010
A companion book to "Curing Arthritis Cookbook (Overcoming Common Problems Series)".

If, like me, you need to know more and more about why you should do certain things, this is a very good treatment of the benefits of this wonderful substance.

Curing Arthritis Cookbook (Overcoming Common Problems Series)
Curing Arthritis Cookbook (Overcoming Common Problems Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Drug free relief from arthritis?, 11 Jun 2010
I have great hopes for this book. It follows the work of Margaret Hill, a nurse who suffered ill health including crippling arthritis, and who went on to become arthritis free by following a drug free diet regime.

Her work is based on a very good book written many years ago by Dr D C Jarvis (I used to have a copy, and lost it when lending it out). Her explanations are simple, well written and the regime she recommends is set out clearly. I am recommended for 2 knee replacement and I am currently managing my arthritic condition with constant pain killers. It is my intention to have neither the operations or the pain killers in twelve months time, by following the simple advice in this book.

I am very hopeful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2010 8:35 PM BST

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [DVD] [2004]
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos
Price: 42.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series at a great price, 15 Mar 2010
I bought this from Amazon on special - about half price. It is one of the best sci-fi series I have seen, and a great drama even if you are not keen on sci-fi. Genuinely though provoking and well written, the costing, acting and special effects are top notch. I missed this on TV but was very keen to see it from the reviews I have read.

Highly recommended. Some of the best television I have seen in a long, long time.

(Note - I understand that this set has some 'extras' missing, I'm not aware of the USA version details and it's a shame if the distributors have chosen to do this, but I am in no way disappointed with my purchase).