Profile for Beniboy > Reviews

Content by Beniboy

Beniboy "Beniboy" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Denver TRM-510C Radio portatile boombox compatta (ingressi USB SD MP3, AUX, tuner FM, batteria NOKIA) nera

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty let down, 6 Nov 2013
Bought this because I wan't something nice and small to play music whilst I sleep. It does this perfectly except I was hoping to also be able to use it on holiday with battery power. I bought a battery for it but it won't charge from the cable provided. I checked the manual and I would have to buy yet another adapter so very disappointed all in all.

Everlast Protex 2 Men's Boxing Sparring Glove - Black/Grey, 16oz
Everlast Protex 2 Men's Boxing Sparring Glove - Black/Grey, 16oz

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent gloves, 18 Aug 2013
Decent pair of gloves that offer great support to the wrist and padding to the hands. They seem like they will last the test of time so very happy.

Mil-Com Mesh Ditty Bag Set - 3 Pack
Mil-Com Mesh Ditty Bag Set - 3 Pack
Offered by Savage Island

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 4 Aug 2013
I received an email from amazon asking me to review these. Not quite sure what to say, I mean they're mesh bags that you put small pieces of kit in so that they stay together in your duffel/gym bag. That's it really, the sizes are provided by the seller in their description.

Super Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps Supports Wrist Straps Gym Training Fist Strap AQF
Super Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps Supports Wrist Straps Gym Training Fist Strap AQF
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Supportive, 21 July 2013
These are way stiffer than my previous straps but that is a good thing as I am starting to lift heavier weight. Exactly what I wanted and a great addition to my gym bag.

Maximuscle Wrist Supports
Maximuscle Wrist Supports
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Wraps, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Maximuscle Wrist Supports (Misc.)
I wanted something that would give support to my wrists and they do just that. I have re-ordered another pair for occasions when the first are being washed, I can't think of a better recommendation than that.

If Greece goes...: The impact of a Greek default on Europe and the world economy

4.0 out of 5 stars Pertinent, 11 July 2013
An essential read to get a basic grasp of the on going Greek crisis.I will probably re-read in years to come when I also have the benefit of hindsight.

Hardcastle 1" Standard Angled Weight Disc Tree
Hardcastle 1" Standard Angled Weight Disc Tree
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Designed, 11 July 2013
A really well designed piece of kit. Not only does it neatly allow you to store unused plates neatly in the corner ready for immediate use but because of its pyramid design it is incredibly stable even if you have 20kg plates on one side and 2.5kg plates on the other. Arrived in like 1-2 days too. Very happy customer.

Everlast Men's Heavy Bag Gloves, Small/Medium
Everlast Men's Heavy Bag Gloves, Small/Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent gloves, 9 May 2013
These are really good and seem like they are of sturdy construction that will last a long time. The one thing I would say is that because of the finger less design it is possible to cut the bend in the middle of the finger knuckle (I don't know what the proper anatomical term is) quite bad during extended/hi intensity session. I simply resolved the issue by extending by hand wraps to that portion of the finger and have not had an issue since.

Bagbase Packaway Barrel Bag
Bagbase Packaway Barrel Bag
Price: £4.97 - £13.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 16 April 2013
I wanted a simple light duffle bag to hold my gym gear and this does the job well. It is about 50cm x 25cm x 25cm. It has a small internal pocket and is of reasonably sturdy construction, especially for the price.

Waterproof Sleeve Case Cover for all Amazon Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jan 2013
I bought this for use in the steam room after a swim at my local gym and it works perfectly. I first tested how water tight it was by putting in a piece of tissue and fully submerging the bag for several minutes and not a single drop of water got through. I then checked the operating temperatures for the kindle itself and discovered that whilst it would be okay in a steam room (albeit at the higher end of its tolerances) I would not be able to take it into the sauna (in fairness I can only take 100 degrees Celsius for a few minutes at a time). The bag protected the kindle perfectly in the steam room and it was easy to see the screen by simply wiping away the condensation that accumulated on the outside of the bag. The lanyard ring is also really useful as between steams I go for cold showers and so it allows you to carry it and keep both hands free. Operation of the device was easy as well. I have a standard model kindle so I don't know how the touch screen would fair.

All in all;
Fit - Perfect
Protection - Perfect
Functionality - Perfect
Durability - Unknown (it does "feel" pretty well made though)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6