Profile for Anna logue > Reviews

Fire Aflame
Fire Aflame
Price: 13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Irish music by the best Irish musicians, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fire Aflame (Audio CD)
Three of the most talented exponents of Irish music accompanied by a wonderful cellist, harpist and a guitarist - needI say more?

Andrew James 1500 WATT Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Silver, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl, Spatula And 128 Page Food Mixer Cookbook
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 199.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great food mixer at a good price, 30 Aug 2013
I have used this mixer almost every day since I bought it. I make a lot of my own bread including sour dough and it has never failed me. I can whip up fairy cakes in a few minutes a great buy.
It's easy to clean and it looks good

Eat, Fast, Slim: The Life-Changing Fasting Diet for Amazing Weight Loss and Health
by Amanda Hamilton
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars A good introduction to fasting, 30 Aug 2013
I was interested in this book from a health point of view and I found it very interesting. I liked that it was well referenced and although I don't agree with everything that is recommended at least I can check the references and do further research if I want.
On the whole I would recommend this book as an overview of the various fasting methods. There are also some useful recipe ideas for low calorie meals as counting the calories in every item of food would be time consuming.